A GIRL WHO FELL IN NET

A GIRL WHO FELL IN NET

A Story by SAMBATH P V
"

Its just a story of a girl on the way to find the reason why she was raped.

"
                  Yeah , it's better to say , a fine morning . As like many , the outside cold atmosphere has draped the mentality of  Mr. Roy to arouse from the bed than to work as planned yesterday.Huh , at his twenty third age also the person is still in his childhood . Wow , what an amazing kick from her,in a recent football match , she could have kicked the ball in that manner paving way to a amazing win  , what to say readers ,happened is happened .Ha ha ha ,what a landing,seemed to me as if a sack has fallen down  ,"What the hell do you want?" screamed he in pain,palm has covered the buttocks.Only half the amount of energy she used  in pulling out all the dress  to the floor , hard to believe  the  eyes .
                "you can't remember why i  kicked you?"she screamed in half anger. What can it be?Is it because i ate half the portion of bread the previous night. No that can't be , she is of not that type, then ? "What's for?"asked he in a calm mode , never before he hasn't be of that type .A quick pulling out of a nice red dress  , she said on the way to other room.." to catch the one who loved me the most  " .Those words aroused his senses  to an extent . 
                 Both left the  home in less than fifteen minutes . 
         "Near , Balt street " 
         "Are you clear?"
         "They said to me so"
         "Ask them again" 
         "I have called  them thrice. same information  , why to go for again?"
        A Knock on her caput awakened her senses to return the same pain , hai Newton ,your  third law is  followed by her .
         In front of an old building , the car stopped .  Hard   to  believe  the eyes on seeing  Shelley and Maria runnning towards them.A heavy hug ,they even hugged  him .That's what buddies do .
        "come inside"Shelley said , better to say ,she welcomed us both as if it's a housewarming party  .Happily , with a     smile  on  face , they  went  inside .
  From somewhere  , Manu and  Rijo  arose from dark  corners .
                With no more talk , Rijo went inside and brought a guy tied in wheelchair . 
                After controlling her emotions she asked  "why have you raped me ?" .He didn't say anything than spitting on floor .This aroused the anger of three guys that ended in a heavy  succesive blows .
         "stop" he  screamed  , after a heavy puff of breath  , he somehow said " it's because i got to know you have another relation ".
         After ten minutes of silence and grief ,they both went back to there home .Nor  Roy or Maya talked that day , after handing him to  investigators ,other"s joined them at night.
         All said good night and split to their rooms  , but something was haunting Mr.Roy.He tried his level best to figure out what's that?Oopz...it was vain .
         "A Girl Who Fell In Net ' he accidently said , he thought about for a while and added " A NET OF LOVE " .  
      
           
           

© 2017 SAMBATH P V


Author's Note

SAMBATH P V
ignore grammar problems

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting story..... crimes of passion, its sad for everyone!....especially the person that gets raped!

Posted 5 Years Ago


SAMBATH P V

5 Years Ago

yeah, .......
Nice story..... Good efforts...

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

SAMBATH P V

7 Years Ago

thanks for the review

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

248 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 4, 2017
Last Updated on February 4, 2017

Author

SAMBATH P V
SAMBATH P V

kannur, kerala, India



About
A cool, friendly, funny, aspiring writer and voracious reader more..

Writing
AM   I   NEXT AM I NEXT

A Story by SAMBATH P V