Government Q&A

Government Q&A

A Screenplay by Sammie Camp
"

This was an actual assignment in my Honors Gov. class the other day. Based off of my sexuality, that I openly and willingly answered.

"

Q: W-what is your sexual orientation? If I may be so bold to ask...?
A: Ah-haha... I am a lesbian.

Q: And uhhh, how long have you been a lesbian? Or is that something you have always felt?
A: I've always liked girls... umm. I knew it when I was about six. Like, I felt something was off about me.

Q: How do you know this? 
A: Well, now that I look back on my life, I've always had an attraction to girls. When I was young I- I uhhh, I would take my mother's magazines and just look at all the pretty girls.

Q: What is it like tooo... to hold this attraction? Like, what are the feelings and emotions that come along when you see a girl you like?
A: Well it really depends on the person honestly. But for me... it's a surge of "Wow! I wanna know her." If that is a feeling or emotion....

Q: I'm gonna go deeper on this, so... is it like a feeling of immediate liking for YOU?
A: Ummhm. Yeah. But I thinks is the "Dude Factor" as my main personality.

Q: Aand uhhh... what is the "Dude Factor"?
A: It's how a lesbian/gay relationship works. It's cliche, but there's always a guy and a girl in the relationship. I like to be the guy, just because that's who I am. Like... I dress in guys' clothing, I enjoy doing a more manlier set of work goals usually done by men... it's- I like that position of being the "Guy" in the relationship.

Q: Now, I'm gonna get a bit intimate, but what is it like, when you have sex... with a girl?
A: It's softer... more gentle and thought out. I mean, newbies are hard to work with, but girls are more excitable.

Q: Is lesbian sex something you have to time?
A: Oh yeah, definitely! Ahh-haha, it is. Both girls have to be sure of their periods or else it's just awkward. Ha...

Q: Ho- What are YOU like... uhh, in bed? 
A: Well, it depends. If it's someone I really like, I'll go soft enough for them to grasp the point. And then at that point, i get a littler more agressive. Ha!! Ummm, but if it's like... a one night stand deal, I'm fast. I sound like I'm sex hungry, but I just get to it. But either way, I know what I want.

Q: What kind of girls to you typically go for, or is it more like whatever you're in the mood for?
A: Usually it's what I'm in the mood for. But I can be picky. Someone athletic, but girlier than me. Simple, easy to talk to, and fun to be around. I'm not really into short hair... myself included. I think I'm shallow when I say this... but the athletic things is really important to me.

Q: Just one more question for now. So, ummm... what is the type of lesbian you would describe yourself as?
A: Ummm...... I would describe myself as a Chaptstick lesbian. Or... more easily known as a tomboy. Like, I workout, play sports, dress boyishly, but I like to look decent when the time strikes me so. Obviously I don't have the butch thing, or the Lipstick thing... my friends say I'm in the middle. But I like where I am at least...

© 2013 Sammie Camp


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on March 20, 2013
Last Updated on March 20, 2013

Author

Sammie Camp
Sammie Camp

Upland, CA



About
I write whatever comes to mind I guess. But I'd rather stick with a more freestyle feel. I incorporate whatever it is I'm trying to display to my viewers... which is essentially the same thing I t.. more..

Writing