Easter Holidays......

Easter Holidays......

A Story by samiashannon
"

This is a story I wrote and it represents my 4 friends but I just chabged the names slightly and made a wee change in some parts ~ beth is bethany :) and jenna is jennifer xx hope you enjoy it :) xxx

"

Jenna’s Holiday

The air blew harshly in my face as I lumbered the suitcases into the boot along with a pair of muddy wellies. Although my jacket was thick and furry ice-cold wind still managed to enter through my body making me shiver.

“Jenna dear come help your brother with the picnic basket,” my mother called from the warmness of our house. I quickly hurried into the house and lifted the extremely heavy picnic basket.

“Mum why is this so heavy?” I asked confused.

She looked at me and sighed. “Jenna we’re going camping, you don’t think there’s going to be restaurants there do you? That is to last us 3 days,” She told me while zipping her coat up and slipping on her gloves. I sighed and made my way out to the car. Dad was sitting whistling happily reading the newspaper. I opened the door quickly, jumped inside and buckled my belt. 5 minutes later mum and Scott came quickly rushing out and jumping in the car.

“We all set? Ready to rock and roll?” My dad cheered as he started the engine. He put on the radio and we sang along to “summer of 69!” while we roared down the motorway.

 

Eventually we neared the ferry dock where we could see the massive ship approaching. Scott clapped excitedly and pulled out his “Kiddy Kamera” and pretended to take photos. I pulled out my phone and took some close up pictures of the ferry.

After waiting in line to get on the ship eventually the ticket man registered us and we drove on. I looked around gazing at the blue seawater. When we parked we got our picnic basket and made our way to the café of the ship. It was busy with screaming children and tired kids, grumbly old women and jolly old men. Scott hurriedly gulped down his hot chocolate excitedly.

“Jenna?” he said tugging at my sleeve. “Can you take me up to the top to see the water?”

“Yes but after I’ve finished my coffee, I’m freezing,” I replied as I huddled closer to the radiator.

After I finished the last few drops of my coffee, I told dad and mum where we were going and I took Scott up.

 

It was absolutely beautiful, the sea was a blue coral colour, the sky a dark purple, and you could see the islands in the distance, misty with fog. I gasped and took out my phone. I had a message from Beth, my best friend.

“Hey howz u?”

I smiled and texted back. “Yeahh gd gd on the ferry on the way to Arran. Wbu?”

I quickly switched to camera and took pictures of the beautiful sights around me.

 

Nearing the dock I held dads hand and snuggled into him. There was a big crowd now, gasping as we neared the dock to Arran…

 

 

Beth’s Holiday

“BETH!!!! R U PACKING?” My mum shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

“UMM YES,” I answered. I hadn’t even started and we were leaving in two hours. I grabbed my empty suitcase from under my bed and started throwing in pyjamas, underwear, t-shirts, swimsuits and my spongebob towel. Panicked, I looked around for my brush and sunglasses. Luckily I spotted them tucked in the make �" up box. I stuffed them in the side pocket of my suitcase along with my hair straightners, kurbies, and bobbles, make up and my face wipes.

“Is that my face wipes? They better not be Beth, I told you about this and you promised!!” My sister Becky moaned at me.

“Oh stop your moaning! I’m only using them cause I ran out. No biggy and anyway you always use my sunglasses!” I argued back.

“Yes I only use them because I don’t want to be blinded by the sun. You however don’t literally need face wipes,”

“Actually Becky you’ll find I do! I need them to wash my make up off or I’ll get a rash like last summer and you know how sensitive my skin is!”

“Well don’t wear make up then! Problem solved!”

“Well don’t go out in the sun then! Problem solved!” I mimicked her.

She murmured under her breath and stormed out the room taking her make up bag with her.

I breathed a sigh of relief and turned on my laptop to listen to Taylor Swift as I pulled up my skinny jeans.

“Beth are you ready the taxi will be coming in ten minutes. Oh and Mickey is away soon,” Mum said as she folded my clothes and put them neatly in my drawer.

“Mickey, my baby!!” I cried as I rushed through to the living room to hug my beautiful baby dog goodbye.

“Be a good boy for grandma and I’ll be back soon don’t worry,” I whispered into his ear as I nestled into his fur.

 

I waved goodbye to Grandma and Mickey as the taxi driver drove down the road on the way to the airport. Squashed beside me were Christoph and Becky listening to their Ipod’s. I sat on my phone texting my friend ~ Jillian.

Heyyaa, hows youu? Xxxxxxx” she texted me.

“Yeaa I’m okay on the way to the airport wbu?” I replied. I would be waiting an age for her to get back to me. She checks her phone literally every two seconds.

Eventually we pulled up outside the airport, paid the driver, grabbed our suitcases and ran for the check in.

 

After all the checking in and lugging our luggage around we finally were ready to board the plane. I had my tickets ready and my journey bag. I was all set.

Paris here we come!!!!

© 2012 samiashannon


Author's Note

samiashannon
Ignore grammar mistakes anddd plseeee review !!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

thankss megan xx still doing Jills then yourrs xxx

Posted 12 Years Ago


luv it its a gd story!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


thank youu bethany xx and Im sure tht can be arranged xx lol

Posted 12 Years Ago


Lvin' it hopin to meet the perfect guy in paris ;) LMAO XX good write dawl x

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 30, 2012
Last Updated on March 30, 2012

Author

samiashannon
samiashannon

glasgow., scotland., United Kingdom



About
13 year old girl from scotland, loves to write:) review mine i'll review yours? more..

Writing
chapter one! chapter one!

A Chapter by samiashannon


chapter 2 chapter 2

A Chapter by samiashannon