Racing with fun battle royal game LOL Beans

Racing with fun battle royal game LOL Beans

A Story by sanfansico

Introduction

The more society develops, the more people need to enjoy life. Therefore, entertainment services are increasingly developing, in which it is impossible not to mention online games. LOL Beans is the io game that took the past few years by storm and is still trending today. Let's learn about this game!


LOL Beans is a world of cute little peas where there is never-ending competition. There are thousands of obstacles and challenges on the tracks such as jumping over the gap, waiting for the deadly hammer to move, avoiding the giant balls and going over the small bridges. There are many different challenges waiting for you to test your skills. Entering this world, you are a small bean and always have to be ready to compete: run, overcome obstacles, jump to reach the end of the road as soon as possible.

Besides running to the finish line safely, you also need to pay attention to the time. You just have a certain time to complete a certain level. Each level will bring you different experiences and challenges. Therefore, it is necessary to finish the race before time runs out.

After completing each level, you will advance to the next level with the elimination of a player who finishes last or does not complete the track. Therefore, try to finish the track and avoid being the last survivor in difficult races. If you fall off the platform, you will have the next chance to return to the starting line and start over. So be careful and don't fall.

In addition, the competition is not only about you or the other players who get to the finish line first, but also the difficulty that other players bring because they can knock you off the track.

What are you waiting for without playing LOL beans right now!!! I will give you the link in the comment part.

© 2022 sanfansico


Author's Note

sanfansico
Link: LOL Beans

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
3 Reviews
Added on August 17, 2022
Last Updated on August 17, 2022