Be free to create; do it like a child

Be free to create; do it like a child

A Story by Sanki
"

This article is about making an art as a child, by being free. Just the thoughts came to mind is shared here.

"
"Every child is an artist, the problem is how they remain once they become adult" once Pablo Picasso, the great artist said. True, every child is an artist, a creator, a dreamer. They are not afraid to dream, to think, to experience, to get a chance and to make mistakes. So they laugh loud, play around, make mess, roll down, fool around and have fun. 
Once they grow up, they tend to feel ashamed of the mistakes; so they experiment less. They want to be perfect;so they make mistakes less, want to keep the status; so they mess around less. This reduces the creativity of creatures. People who are not willing to take risks and make mistakes do not create the best. 
To be really creative, you need to let your fears go. Break all typical rules and think without any limitations. There a popular saying "A messy desk is a creative mind". So be messy, think freely, let your thoughts to flow without any restrictions. Make memories, because they do not have expiry dates. Don't be locked in a dark room where you see no one else, hear no one and share with no one. Be open, be relax, share, gain and enjoy every little thing you are doing. 
Be like a child, you will create the most amaze master piece in this world! Cheers!

© 2013 Sanki


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
Added on May 16, 2013
Last Updated on May 16, 2013
Tags: ARTeMART, creativity, create like child, be free to create

Author

Sanki
Sanki

Colombo 5, -- Please Select (only U.S. / Can / Aus), Sri Lanka



About
I am an environmentalist by profession and a part time scrapbooker. Loves writing on everything comes to my mind. more..