crow changes it's beauty

crow changes it's beauty

A Story by sanya

You would think that how a crow can be beautiful? Of course anyone can become beautiful by changing itself. Everyone made fun of the crow because he was ugly so he was always remained silent. Then one day he thought that if he becomes the national bird THE MARVELLOUS Peacock, then he excitedly goes to his friends to tell them about his idea. As he tells his friends they disapprove and say that peacocks and crow are enemies. Peacocks can never be better than us. Then the crow sadly went back to his nest. The next day he got an idea so he laid his plans well. He went to the place where there are large numbers of peacock. He went to a peacock and struck his beak in the body of the peacock and because of this the peacock died. Then he took the feathers of the peacock and painted himself like a peacock. Now he became very happy because he had beautify himself and his great desire of having a good personality in a society had been fulfilled. Then he went to his friends but because now he was transformed into a peacock so his friends couldn’t notice him and threw him away. Days passed he realized that there is no use being a peacock as he couldn’t fly with his large feathers, his freedom was lost, his friends were lost and he couldn’t have his favorite dishes. His life became miserable and terrible. Then one day he prayed to God that “God please make normal as I was before”. Then suddenly rain comes and everything is washed out. Then the crow came to know that however how we are we should never wish for more and he was very thankful to god.

© 2013 sanya


Author's Note

sanya
pls review so that i can improve myself

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
Added on July 30, 2013
Last Updated on July 30, 2013

Author

sanya
sanya

India



About
HI ALL! I AM SANYA. I AM A SIXTH CLASS STUDENT SO DON'T EXPECT ANY GOOD PIECE OF WRITING FROM ME . I LOVE TO READ , WRITE AND TALK more..

Writing
U ARE THE BEST U ARE THE BEST

A Poem by sanya


my mom my mom

A Poem by sanya