join me

join me

A Poem by Kara Emily Krantz


trail across me now
tickling my hardness soft
-join me in this life-

© 2008 Kara Emily Krantz


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I liked this. Great haiku.

Posted 16 Years Ago


Beautiful

tickling my hardness soft

So relieving

Posted 17 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

wow. i get a lot of insights to this. the picture made me remember of the polar bears in alaska (as shown in NatGeo) that they really have to stick together to survive, especially the cubs, always traveling together with their moms... i love this. i can say that it has its imaginary perpspective of inspiration, well, i still need to know that from you. kudos! I Love this...

Posted 17 Years Ago


I feel kinda guilty for the last haiku I reviewed - I gave it a 3 because I felt as though the images presented therein weren't powerful enough for the form.

This is totally different. To me, you manage to sum up all the reasons we live and fall in love, all in this one, short piece.

Join me in this life - it sounds as if you're enjoying your life and you want to share that enjoyment with people around you. To me, that's precisely the emotion that's worthy of haiku.

Great Job. 5.

Posted 17 Years Ago


nicely done.

"tickling my hardness soft"

my mind ran down a stream of possibilities. truly enjoyable.

Posted 17 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
5 Reviews
Added on February 7, 2008
Last Updated on February 16, 2008

Author

Kara Emily Krantz
Kara Emily Krantz

http://karaemily.wordpress.com, MA



About
I am resolved to never be content with the lives of "quiet desperation" which so many of us lead, to continuously challenge myself, and forever walk in Beauty. I like pandas. I like writing poe.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..