The Ocean Princess and Ronald

The Ocean Princess and Ronald

A Story by Sarah

 

:) Fairy Tale :)
Once upon a time in a galaxy far, far away, there was a world made of water, where the beautiful princess, Jazzmin, lived.
When she was a little girl her parents locked her in a tower because they thought she was too beautiful and they didn’t want all the boys after her.
In the coral reefs of their town lives an ugly beast named Ronald. He had no friends and everyone made fun of him and that is why he left the town.
But one day, things changed for Ronald. His fairy godmother appeared out of nowhere and told him that there was a princess locked in a tower who needed to be rescued. She gave him a light saber and told him to go to the tower. But Ronald replied,” No, I can’t! She will think I’m ugly and she won’t want me to save her.” The fairy godmother replied sweetly and said, “No she won’t! The princess wants someone strong to save her.”
So the next day the ugly beast went out to save the princess. He swam through the town and all of the mermaids made fun of him and threw rocks at him, but he just ignored them and didn’t lose focus.
Meanwhile, the princess was swimming around her room fantasizing about what her prince would look like. She imagined that he would be the most handsome man in the whole ocean!
Ronald was getting closer and closer to the tower, he was also getting more scared with every inch he swam.
He finally made it to the castle and when he opened the door he found out that he could either go right or left.
But little did he know that if he went to the right it would lead to the most giant, scary shark in the whole ocean! If he went to the left it would lead him to the princess.
Ronald had to make a decision to go either right or left and sadly he chose to go to the right. He kept swimming down the never ending hallway and all of the sudden he heard a noise. It was the shark!!!!!!! Ronald screamed at the top of his lungs and tried to swim as fast as he could back down the hallway. The shark was getting closer and closer. Ronald suddenly remembered that he had a light saber! So he took it and he poked the shark in both of his eyes and he stabbed him in the stomach and the shark died J Ronald let out a sigh of relief and started swimming to the left to go get the princess.
He swam down the hallway until he reached some stairs. He was afraid to go up the stairs because he didn’t want another run in with a shark but he found courage within and went up the stairs. 
At the top of the stairs there was a door and he hoped the princess would be in the room! So he opened the door and saw the princess. She was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen in his whole life! He said to her, “Hello princess, I came to save you!” The princess was in shock because she expected her prince to be handsome, she didn’t want some ugly beast.
But the princess was happy someone came to save her so she smiled and said, “Thank you so much! I’ve been waiting for so long to get out of here!” Then she leaned in to give Ronald a kiss because after all he did save her so he deserved one. 
When their lips touched it was a magical moment! The water started going around them in a circle and before they knew it they were in a magical whirlpool of love! And before the kiss was over something had happened to Ronald! He became the most handsome man in all the sea!
And they lived happily ever after!
 

© 2009 Sarah


Author's Note

Sarah
Jeff and I wrote this for our english class lol

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

lol i remember our group writing this so long ago

Posted 12 Years Ago


I almost forgot about this!!!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


This reads like the old Grimm's Fairy Tales. I enjoyed it very much. All though I feel terrible for the shark, he didn't have a happy ending.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Woohoo that was fun :D

Posted 14 Years Ago


Yay us for writing this! It's amazing

Posted 14 Years Ago


magical whirlpool of love! lol

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

437 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on October 28, 2009
Last Updated on November 4, 2009

Author

Sarah
Sarah

ID



About
My name is Sarah and i'm 17 and i'm a senior in high school. I like to eat parmesean cheese straight out of the bottle and eat ice cream at 8 am. My favorite color is purple and i'm in love with ozzy .. more..

Writing
i love jeff i love jeff

A Poem by Sarah


hefffyyyyy <3 hefffyyyyy <3

A Poem by Sarah


i love you :) i love you :)

A Poem by Sarah