A Foolish girl!

A Foolish girl!

A Story by sarahiq111

There was a girl who always lives in dreams, she doesn't like reality cause she was aware about "reality hurts". she were having an imaginary friend, and she used to talk with him and sharing her secrets with him while looking at the sky and sometime with closed eyes. she had no interest in other guys. She were always pray to God that may He give her a hand, who makes her feel like that she isn't alone, there's someone to understand her, to give her affection as same like she needs.

“She stays lost in the middle of her own world somewhere. no one can’t get in and she doesn't come out.”

  • And then "The Miracle" happened. She met a guy, who seems like her imaginary friend, she found many similarities between herself and him, and in other ways, she also found many similarities in her dreamy friend and in that guy. she started to take interest in that guy. but unfortunately He was fell for someone else once in past. but that wasn't a matter for her, cause she did love him unconditionally and that was enough for her. For him, she was just like a sick and needy girl, and He just wanted to help her as human being. cause there's some sympathy in his heart for her, He knows that she is suffering from that situation, He have suffered. and she knows about what she is for him. but she was happy to be his patient though.
  • She also used to talk with him to explain herself like,
"When I look back at myself, what I remember most is being alone and lonely. I had no friends I could open up to. No clue what I should do every day, no vision for the future. For the most part, I remained hidden away, deep within myself. Sometimes I’d go a week without talking to anybody. That kind of life continued for a year. A long, long year. Whether this period was a cold winter that left valuable growth rings inside me, I can’t really say. but though I was independent, I wasn't dependent on others that time. I know, I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common girl with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've DREAM another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough..! and now, I have you! and I am quite different than my old version, And now I just do not want to lose you, no matter If your'e not mine, I did love, I do love, and I will always love you..!

But He did never take her words seriously, cause for him, she was just a patient. and He just don't want to take her words emotionally, cause he fell once in past, and that was enough for him. and perhaps where he were stand, there was no place in his heart to fall in love again. He just want to live his life fully, independently and successfully. cause he had faced many circumstances in his life in past.

  • she was know that "There's always one person in our lives we fell for. even we knows that they do not have the same feeling and emotions for us. but we do love them without getting their love, cause we love them and it's enough for us." and that called "The Chain Of Love Hurts".

Eventually, one day, she asked to him for just to know his feelings, that "I am sad, cause I know one day I will lose you, I am afraid that how will I live without you. I think I should move on now, cause there's no relation between us, I am nothing for you, I think it's enough treatment so can you leave me? cause it's not in my hand to leave you, She said like that cause she wanted to know that is this really her way, or no? Unfortunately, He said to her that, "The treatment isn't in process anymore, "You are free".

( Is she really want to be free? Is she really want to listen these words from him, after spending One year with him, even without meet to him. Well! she were know that "Reality Hurts" and He was her reality. She just replied him, that "Do not say anything more, I just do not want to move on. I do not want to go, I am not leaving you. I just want to live my life with you till the time is in my hand, and after that, whenever I'll go, you'll be always live in my heart, no one can't replace your place even never that guy who will become my life partner.
and then she heard a voice in her heart like "I don't know where I am going.. But I'm on my way" !
And that was her life!

© 2016 sarahiq111


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
Added on October 19, 2016
Last Updated on October 19, 2016
Tags: #foolishness

Author

sarahiq111
sarahiq111

lahore, Pakistan



About
The things I can't say with people, I want to share here. And nothing more. more..

Writing
I burned I burned

A Poem by sarahiq111