A Wish

A Wish

A Story by The Adventure
"

December 2011

"
Her body quivered and her hands shook as he touched her.  It was nothing really out of the ordinary; a touch on the head or the hold of a hand. But, the feelings were still so new and unnatural that she involuntarily blushed.  She barely knew him, and was only a friend, but from her past experiences, she couldn't help but slink away from any guy who would attempt to get close to her.  Many have jokingly tried to gain access to her soft lips and take away the small, hidden kiss tucked away in the corner of her mouth, but all have failed.  She made sure that no one should ever get that close to her.  Besides, she didn't even like people in her face!  However, with all of her retaliation, she longed to share a kiss with any man who dared want. But, she considered these thoughts to be ones out of desparation, and should never be acted upon; so she did the exact opposite.  She would act tough and pretend not to care, or act like it disgusted her, but every time she was able to stare into his eyes, she only wished for him to tilt his head lower and make her his, even if for a few moments.
But never shall this be...
Never shall this be.........

© 2011 The Adventure


Author's Note

The Adventure
I'll admit, this annoys me too. But it's truly what's in my head, and if it can't escape, it will have to be stuck in my mind... and I don't really want that, do I? So any comments or ratings are unnecessary unless you are compelled by the Spirit. Sorry for the rant!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
Added on April 24, 2011
Last Updated on April 24, 2011