Welcome to Entyl

Welcome to Entyl

A Story by Sargon Dorsai
"

Legends speak of what has happened. Legends speak of what has brought us to here.

"

Legends speak of a time when the world was one. They speak of the time when the mortal races lived together in harmony and prosperity. They speak of the general peace that was maintained between the races. They speak of the ones who shattered that peace and sundered the world apart.

Legends speak of the ones who gave into the corruption, the darkness. They speak of how those few shattered the peace and set the races warring upon each other. They speak of how those few guided the others into the final conflict. They speak of how each side contributed to the spell that ripped the world apart in fire and misery.

Legends speak of the ones who managed to fight back the darkness. They speak of the ones who lead the fight to bring peace once more to the great continents. They speak of years of conflict before the darkness was finally driven away from the world. They speak of the ones who helped enforce the peace and punish those behind the tragedy.

Legends speak of the generations since the Sundering. They speak of how the World has healed but that the wounds continue to scar the very land and seas. They speak of the things that continue to lay beneath the surface of the world, waiting for the time to return. They speak of the prophecies that will guide those who face the returning darkness.

Legends speak of that which has come before and Legends will be written of what shall take place. What will the Legends speak of you?

Welcome to the world of Entyl.

© 2016 Sargon Dorsai


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

57 Views
Added on August 7, 2016
Last Updated on August 7, 2016
Tags: Fantasy, Legends

Author

Sargon Dorsai
Sargon Dorsai

Portland, OR



About
Hello there! My name is Matt Hester. I'm fortunate enough to be a stay at home father to four amazing children, ages four to thirteen. I get to spend my days taking care of the house and spending time.. more..

Writing