An Intro to the Kraviks

An Intro to the Kraviks

A Story by Sargon Dorsai
"

Meet the Kraviks, one of the races of Entyl

"

Hardship and pain.

Those were the gifts we were given when we were brought into this world. We had no identity. No sense of self. We were who they said we were and we knew no better. Had no reason to think that a different life existed.

The Empire made us. They created our bodies with magic and suffering. Manipulated us from before we were born, twisted in the eggs until we became how they wanted. So many died before they learned to make use the way they wanted.

We were strong. We were powerful. We were helpless before their magic, unable to resist and ignorant even of the need to resist. Why would we? This was all we had ever known. All we had been bred, taught and trained for.

They put us in their fields. They put us in their quarries. They put us in their mines. They put us in their arenas. We bled for them. We died for them.

They were our entire world, the only one we had ever known.

Until we learned more. Shown more. Our elders, the veterans of the wars, spoke of the Visions. They spoke of the God of Slaughter, who would one day welcome us. It was Harr who brought us to life, to live, to learn, to suffer, and to slaughter, to prepare for the world for His return.

Those who fell in this world would join Harr in the slaughter against the other Dragon Gods. Those that remained would pave the way for their return.

When the ones who came before returned to free us, we were prepared . The Empire had lied to us and had not prepared us as Harr wished. We needed to be apart from the Empire. We needed to establish our own Empire.

We took on the name Kravik, Those Who Prepare. And we will prepare. Harr calls us to battle. 

© 2016 Sargon Dorsai


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on September 1, 2016
Last Updated on September 1, 2016
Tags: Entyl, MMORPG, Kraviks

Author

Sargon Dorsai
Sargon Dorsai

Portland, OR



About
Hello there! My name is Matt Hester. I'm fortunate enough to be a stay at home father to four amazing children, ages four to thirteen. I get to spend my days taking care of the house and spending time.. more..

Writing