Ones view on methamphetamine and how its nearly impossible to be first

Ones view on methamphetamine and how its nearly impossible to be first

A Stage Play by Perception123
"

spun

"
Some remember other as a blemished reality of what society wants you to believe. Last is a loser. First is a winner. Now, if im first to get high, first to sell crack and won the street because i was first to sell crack. Then whenever the doctor is first to inject morphine, first to write a script, then end up being first or in charge of the ER because he was first to act on situations. Does this determined and labelized category of being a doctor or or dope fiend really put you below a doctor because last time i checked, doctors were railing lines of coke at f****n dartmouth before i was born. So, can we satisfy everyones opinions and try to explain why the dope boys are obviously the same or no worse than anyone else looking for that first hit, first paycheck, or first sale that will produce them into being a winner, being first. Now, to end this fashionably late and innapropriate manner I would concur the video of the toronto mayer smoking crack. The guy in society who comes first. Lets the crack dealers get 25 to life for something that hes addictivly been using but the grandiosity of of a person as you see comes first just entirely shows the true colors of how society will always label someone based on pride, ego and perception of their own dillusional disenchanted and unharmonizing way of life. So, if you are a pre qualified person that goes first remember there are millions that are one step ahead. You marry your wife and shes already been ran through by a pile of dicks. So, remember it is most nearly impossible to be first. Even if you shove a giant piece of speed up your nose, there is no way of being first. Your brain will level out to your deppressed, anxious and unworthy drug addicted statue that most people look and say, "hes on drugs". In retrospect were all on drugs to some extent and in return we see which people fail while using drugs and eventually the number of people increase. 

© 2013 Perception123


Author's Note

Perception123
This was written after an abusive relationship with a old friend of mine that in return forfeited my normal self into a blemished view of reality that conquered my mind.

My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on November 13, 2013
Last Updated on November 13, 2013
Tags: love, hate, weird, hell, heaven, confused, drugs.

Author

Perception123
Perception123

Winnetka, CA



About
Found myself wanting to share one hell of a trip. more..