Choosing Sauna Materials for a Commercial Establishment

Choosing Sauna Materials for a Commercial Establishment

A Story by saunaroom101
"

If you're planning to add this feature to your spa or gym, make sure to choose your sauna materials carefully so that your new facility suits your establishment's overall design and meets the standar

"

At some gyms and spas, a sauna is available to help customers relax after an intense workout or a long day at work. If you're planning to add this feature to your spa or gym, make sure to choose your sauna materials carefully so that your new facility suits your establishment's overall design and meets the standards of your business.
 
If you own a gym, your clients can benefit from the way a sauna helps the body recover from a workout. Sauna bathing increases blood flow and speeds up the recovery of sore muscles. Using the sauna after workouts has also been shown to improve endurance. For spa owners, adding a sauna to your establishment allows you to provide a wider range of services to your regular patrons and attract new clients.
 
Before adding a sauna to your gym or spa, you have to make sure that the wood you choose for the sauna materials blends with your establishment's overall appearance. While your choices are limited to woods that work well with a hot and humid environment, you can find these in dark and light finishes. The warm color of western red cedar is a perfect choice if your establishment has a palette of rich colors. For lighter-colored interiors, choose hemlock. This type of softwood is available in light and bright colors ranging from creamy white to straw-brown.
 
You should also make sure that the electrical components of the sauna meet safety standards. This is very important for commercial establishments due to the different set of regulations they have to comply with. Some safety marks to look for include CE (Conformance European), CSA (Canadian Standards Association), and UL (Underwriters Laboratories Inc.). These marks indicate that the sauna materials have passed stringent tests for electrical safety and electromagnetic emissions.
 
Aside from carefully selecting materials for the sauna, you can invest in accessories such as benches, buckets, ladles, foot massagers, and aromatherapy oils to ensure the comfort of your customers and enhance their experience.

To learn more about  traditional sauna, visit www.saunacore.com

© 2014 saunaroom101


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on January 10, 2014
Last Updated on January 10, 2014
Tags: Materials

Author