What is good about Dachshund

What is good about Dachshund

A Story by Jake Garrick
"

Those who like pets and dogs in particular would certainly have a lot of attachment towards dachshund.

"

Those who like pets and dogs in particular would certainly have a lot of attachment towards dachshund. There is little doubt that it is one of the most favorite and popular dogs and therefore it would not be a bad idea to have a closer look at it over the next few lines. These dogs are basically of German origin but now they are bred across many continents and countries of the world. There are certainly a number of features and specialties which go a long way in making these dogs very popular amongst many pet owners.

 

What Is Special About These Dogs

 

Whenever we talk about dachshund we are talking about a dog that is very charming, sweet, and always inquisitive and curious about doing something new. He is very much like other terrier dogs and would like to dominate things which he feels are to his liking. Hence managing these dogs and training them could often be a bit of a challenge. It is a very intelligent dog and is known to have a great sense of humor and would always like to be at play. He is also very loyal and extremely attached to his master and other family members. It also has been found that these dogs do better in their life if they are kept in pairs because they long for company.

 

They Also Merge Well With Other Pets Too

 

Those who have studied this dog also understand that they merge extremely well with other pets provided they are trained early in life to be with such pets. However on the flip side they always crave for attention and are very jealous. When it comes to toys they are known to be very highly possessive and would not mind getting into a fight to exercise their claim on such toys. These habits should be nipped in the bud so that it does not become an uncontrollable habit when the dachshund grows.

 

Though there is no doubt that it is a great family and home dog it needs daily walks like other pet dogs. However, it always better to take them for walk on a leash because they are known to be very naughty and at times become very uncontrollable.

© 2015 Jake Garrick


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on July 3, 2015
Last Updated on July 3, 2015
Tags: Sausage dog jewellery, Dachshund Accessories