Sawgrass Pediatrics: Pediatricians Serving in Coconut Creek

Sawgrass Pediatrics: Pediatricians Serving in Coconut Creek

A Story by Sawgrass Pediatrics
"

The pediatricians at Sawgrass Pediatrics encourage parents to schedule routine check-ups or physicals. For infants, these may be as frequent as every two months.

"
Are you a new mom in Coconut Creek or a newcomer to the area seeking for a qualified and compassionate group of paediatricians? Our board-certified paediatricians are all Fellows of the American Academy of Pediatrics and are dedicated, competent, and compassionate professionals. Drs. Waters, Miller, Martell, Di Liddo, Shulman, Mussary, and Cadiz work hard to provide the best diagnostic and therapeutic services for newborns, children, and adolescents. We have been treating infants, toddlers, and adolescents in the Coconut Creek area for years, and our purpose is to answer concerns and provide support to parents as they face obstacles at each stage of their child's life. We're only a few minutes away from Coconut Creek.

Sawgrass Pediatrics' paediatricians are available to answer any questions or concerns that parents may have. Paediatricians are regularly asked by parents for advice on how to keep their children healthy. While there is no single proper answer to this issue, there are ways to improve the health of the entire family. A healthy lifestyle includes a balance of wholesome nutrition, physical activity, and adequate rest. Immunization is another important aspect of healthy health. Diseases that once threatened the lives and well-being of newborns, children, and adolescents are now uncommon in the United States, thanks to modern vaccines. Diphtheria, Whooping Cough, Measles, Polio, and Meningococcemia are examples of these diseases. Other infections, such as influenza, or 'Flu(Flu Vaccines),' while not fully avoidable by vaccination, frequently have a shorter, less severe course when given as a nasal or injectable vaccine. All immunizations will be discussed with the paediatrician.

© 2021 Sawgrass Pediatrics


Author's Note

Sawgrass Pediatrics
One of the greatest advantages of a children’s doctor is the ‘bedside manner.’ Children need to really like the doctor and the office staff so they do not grow up to be afraid of physicians in general.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on December 6, 2021
Last Updated on December 6, 2021
Tags: Children Flu Shots Coral Springs, Child Vaccines Coral Springs, Pediatrician Coral Springs

Author

Sawgrass Pediatrics
Sawgrass Pediatrics

Boca Raton, FL



About
Sawgrass Pediatrics provides the highest quality diagnostic, preventative, and treatment services available for infants, children, and adolescents. The pediatricians at Sawgrass Pediatrics in Coral Sp.. more..

Writing