Part 2: There She Comes, There He Goes

Part 2: There She Comes, There He Goes

A Story by Scarlet Alice
"

A story of unusual meeting and finding something better in life.

"
It must be the heat that was making Aaron sweaty as he sat on the park bench. It was almost like he ran out of breath.

"What did just happen?"

"You just ran away from a hopeful."

Aaron was sure he had heard that voice before. He looked beside him and found the pretty girl at the café sitting beside him.

"What are you looking at? You left without paying the bill so i paid it for you. You owe me."

She was speaking like they were close friends. Even Aaron couldn't believe she was talking to him.

"Really? You followed me for that? Where are you violent body guards?"

"Cherry and Lily? They went home and they're neither violent nor my body guards. They're my friends."

"Really? Well i don't care. Here is your money and i'm going."

He stood up ready to go but she made him stop.

"You're going to be lucky."

It was shocking and frightening at the same time for Aaron. He turned to her and shook her saying,

"Stop making that stupid predictions!"

He stopped shaking her and said,

"Wait, if your predictions are the opposite of what is truely going to happen... it doesn't really matter. As long as your having a vision maybe i can be fortunate somehow."

A great idea came to him.

"Stop shaking me and I'm not helping you with your stupid idea-- whatever idea you have."

He stopped from shaking her and sat beside her.

"Sorry, i got carried away I guess. Its just that I really need to have a date today. I can't tell you why but I promise to I'll do everything you want if you help me."

He looked miserable as he humbly asked for help. She looked at him and smile.

"I can't help you when we are not even acquainted. Call me Magi. Nice to meet you."

She extended her hand for a shake hand.

"I'm Aaron."

A big plan was on Aaron's mind. They walked together at the park and observed the young ladies having fun. Magi looked at Aaron and sighed.

"This is ridiculous. You can't just approach anyone and ask her on a date."

"I know. That's when you come in. I want you to use your talent and advice me who should i date among these girls."

Aaron was confident with his reply but Magi wasn't convinced.

"You want to know what i see? I see girls fighting over you."

Excitement was the first thing that Aaron felt. Suddenly a girl wearing a baseball cap approached him. He felt even more excited but when he saw Magi moving backward and hid behind a tree, he knew something was wrong.

The girl in baseball cap grin and whistled. She took off her cap and shouted,

"Here is he. The guy who back out from our date!!!

That was a signal for trouble. A group of angry girls came for a revenge. Aaron had nowhere to run and he was immediately caught by his supposed-to-be-date. Girls didn't fight over him, he was assaulted by angry girls instead.

After a few minutes, he was left lying on the grass. He had black eye in his left eye, his shirt was ripped, he got some minor abrasions and scratches on his arms and body but he was still alive.

Magi finally appeared and approached him.

"Atleast they didn't kill you. They are all girls after all, they won't kill a guy for just not appearing on a date."

"Your not helping at all. I guess this isn't a lucky day for me."

Magi helped him stand up amd brought him to a near clinic. After the medication, they went on back to the park but this time they sat on the bench to rest.

© 2012 Scarlet Alice


Author's Note

Scarlet Alice
There are supposed only two parts but since I'm only using Opera mobile I have to cut the 2nd part to be able to post it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
Added on May 19, 2012
Last Updated on May 19, 2012

Author

Scarlet Alice
Scarlet Alice

Philippines



About
"Welcome to my Wonderland" I am your Scarlet Alice ^^ (This will be the last time I'll be changing my display name XD) I'm an anime enthusiast. I love anisongs too ヾ(*´∀`*.. more..

Writing
Deep Deep

A Poem by Scarlet Alice