How Ancient knights used ether streams to travel to other planets

How Ancient knights used ether streams to travel to other planets

A Poem by schildan

As the leading scholar of the SkyPath scrolls, people often ask me what the “ether streams” mentioned in the SkyPath epic represent. They wonder if these paths through space are some kind of symbolic link between the soul of the universe and the soul of man. My simple answer is “No! The paths through space represent paths through space!” At this point they laugh and think I’m joking.

I’m really not sure why this is so hard to believe, though. After all, lots of people out there believe that the North American mound builders came from space, or that aliens built the pyramids. Neither of those legends are true. That would be crazy. But was there really at one time a pathway from our Earth that allowed knights to sail their ships to the other planets? Yes there was! We have proof. We know where these paths existed because one of the ancient ether portals has been discovered!

The portal in question used to be outside Constantinople, or modern day Istanbul. It was likely from this spot that Alfred, Travers, and the Princess Shelah went off on their historic voyage. The energy emanating from that spot created a rift in our atmosphere that reversed gravity, allowing sailing ships to float out of the black sea up into the heavens. This was the last such portal in existence guarded by the last of the ancient empires in existence. It was destroyed when the Turks conquered Constantinople in 1454 AD.

But we finally have discovered where it was. Archeologists have recently discovered a stone on the coastline above a deep subterranean fault line inscribed with the words: ek de kai autoi bhmen epirhgmini qalasshs

Could their meaning be any more clear? This is obviously where the ether portal was!

(Note: the inscription above has been transcribed into easy-to-read lower case Greek from the uncial style)

*

to read more go to


  1. No Comments

Leave a Reply

 


© 2008 schildan


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
Added on June 6, 2008

Author

schildan
schildan

Sheboygan, WI



About
I graduated from Hillsdale College Cum Laude in 2006 with a BS in English and a minor in Chemistry. Currently I am a chemical operator for a major chemical company, and I write novels/epics on the sid.. more..

Writing