Life Is.

Life Is.

A Poem by Schira.

Life is a game.
The ultimate puzzle. It's the unmasterable challenge. It's a problem with no solution.

 Life is emotion.
 It's the tears that stream down your cheeks and the ache the radiates from within. Its the unnerving ability to trust, and fear you have of falling.

Life is memory.
 It's the examples your supposed to learn from. It's the regrets you're told you shouldn't hold on to. It's the indescribable feeling of being in love and remembering what it's like to love in return.

 Life is learning.
It's picking your self up when you fall apart. It's making mistakes, admitting your wrongs, and striving to do better next time.

 Life is identity. It's knowing who you are and becoming who you want to be. It's accepting your mistakes and being comfortable with your faults.

 Life is pain.
 It's trusting and being let down. It's loving and not being loved in return. It's holding on when you really just need to let go.

Life is love.
It's accepting those who have wronged you. It's letting go of the pain and the hurt. It's the beauty that keeps us going.

Life is hard. Life is an adventure. Life is amazing. And you only have one. Make the most of it.

© 2012 Schira.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'll raise a glass to these wonderful nuggets of wisdom! So very true, so very well said and worth saying. Thanks for sharing your ink!

Aaron

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 26, 2012
Last Updated on January 26, 2012
Tags: Life, love, happiness, pain, acceptance

Author

Schira.
Schira.

Flagstaff, AZ



About
My name is Schira. Pronounced Shyra. I'm not normal. I never once claimed to be. I'm quiet and wild and maybe a little bit crazy and I like it that way. :) I believe life is an adventure. A good adve.. more..