John Kerry's Hair

John Kerry's Hair

A Story by Sanders Wallace
"

John Kerry's Perfect Hair

"
In St. Paul there is a statue of the great F.Scott Fitzgerald whose thick and perfect mane is is forever memorialized in bronze.This is only half the statuesque and plastered coif of John Kerry.So I am proposing a statue of John Kerry's hair....at the appropriate time,of course.
Maybe it is just jealousy on my part, even though I have a fair head of hair for a 62 year old, it is by no means statue-worthy.But I know I could  not have done a tour of Viet Nam with a perfect head of hair.Nor do I believe I could have laid nude in a coffin at Yale,as a member of Skull and Bones,and...well, kept every hair in place while fellow Bonesman witness my very private and perverse act. His hair looks the same getting off a plane on a windy day as it does his wedding pictures to 2( not 1)extremely wealthy heiresses.
Maybe the moral of this story is,any politician with such perfect hair cannot be trusted.After all,he was front and center warning us about the grave dangers of Edward Snowden's NSA whisleblowing.I believe we have lost the same number of lives as he has lost hair follicles. Hundred of empty cannisters of hairspray later, not one life has been lost.
Londoner's have a sign that reads:"Mind the Gap".May I suggest another?:"Mind the Cap".

© 2015 Sanders Wallace


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
Added on November 29, 2015
Last Updated on November 29, 2015
Tags: John Kerry, hair, hairspray, politics, skull and bones