Closure

Closure

A Story by Tbear
"

A womans retreat in the mountains brings healing and comfort to a woman who struggled for years with grief over her mothers passing.

"
She sat upon a stump, brittle pine cone needles thick beneath her feet. Tears streamed, thoughts flowed, heart opened to the flying creatures and dancing plants, wider and wider until her soul was exposed for her Master to caress with His healing hand.
''Speak child, let it all out...go ahead...don't be afraid of the past...I will hold you...I will protect your heart from Satan.''
So the reflection and repairing began. She allowed herself to feel the sorrow, the regret, the longing. She felt God's warm spring breath upon her face and smiled, secure and sure of His promise.
This gesture of forgiving and acceptance, this ceremonial closure was the beginning, the sprouting, the renewing of her tender soul.

© 2017 Tbear


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
Added on May 18, 2017
Last Updated on May 18, 2017

Author

Tbear
Tbear

Turkey



About
American expat transplanted in the land of shish kebabs and belly dancers. Words need to be released but this earthling needs some help. I hope to find the inspiration through this site. more..

Writing
Inclusion Inclusion

A Poem by Tbear


Ode To Her Ode To Her

A Story by Tbear