"The Great Escape"

"The Great Escape"

A Poem by silent poet
"

"When you know that it's just a fantasy and nothing concrete , why bother to still dream?"

"
Asking myself for so many years, why do I go through the tribulations I go through and why was I dealt the hand I hold? 
Nights never sleeping just withered thoughts and an uncertain soul,

Walking in darkness is how I describe it-- My days!, My feels! My role!!!

wanting so much to find sanity, going the wrong way in circles simply out of control.

Do you have these thoughts? ANYONE!! that pierce your skin and soul or constant ideas of how to take control.

Do you hear the voices I hear whispering one minute then screaming like vultures? PLEASE!! tell me you do because every morning I'm awakened by crows. 

I see clearly, Well...
I thought I did. Are visions of blood and remains on clothes normal to behold?

Is it wrong to imagine the worst of things and tingle from the sensation that glows?

I see everything from dripping roses to birds who can capture your soul.
I hear clouds talk to me and trees hug me when I'm cold.
It's not always beautiful to most but even an eagle stripping flesh has it's own beauty it holds.

There are so many sounds, pictures,voices,colors and I love the feeling deep within, it scolds.

It's when I escape my mind that asylum we live in through that trap door deep within our fantasies that only we can mold.

It can be whatever I want, whenever I want and no one else can take control,

                       I escape every minute of everyday so I can continue life's stroll.... 

© 2015 silent poet


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
Added on June 5, 2015
Last Updated on June 5, 2015

Author

silent poet
silent poet

USA, NY



About
True Grade Garcinia Exercise. This shouldn't be a surprise proper. It is extremely difficult to reduce weigh should you be not physically active. People that declare that they lost Weight Loss Reviews.. more..

Writing