Monsieur le Voyageur

Monsieur le Voyageur

A Story by Suzanne C. Suber
"

Dedicated to my son & best friend.

"

Monsieur le Voyageur

by Suzanne C. Suber

 

As the sound of horses hooves draw ever closer a princely form is seen.  Riding upon his magnificent white steed through the tree-lined path, he sits tall and erect, imbuing a majestic stance.  His eyes of a most intriguing blue, reminiscent of the azure seas.  The flickering of light that filters through the trees dance playfully upon his wavy fawn brown hair.

 

Drawing ever closer his fine features appear to suggest a great strength with an appearance that has surely left many a young maiden fully mesmerized.  His garments suggest being tailored of the choicest silks, touched with accents of French Vallenciane lace, a certain distinguishing sign of the royal house.

 

Riding by he must have caught sight of my transfixed gaze, for at that very moment he brought his hands to his lips, exposing a delicate handkerchief at his cuff, thereabout blowing a kiss in my direction.  That will be a moment that I shall never forget, and his name will forever be embroidered upon my heart…”Monsieur le Voyageur”.

 

© 10/28/96

 175 words

 

 

© 2008 Suzanne C. Suber


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on February 16, 2008

Author

Suzanne C. Suber
Suzanne C. Suber

FL



About
Writing is my therapy, my heart reaching out. Love is the ink that runs through my veins and out my fingertips with pen in hand. It is so amazing; to have a thought, start writing, and be transport.. more..

Writing
Pepe Pepe

A Story by Suzanne C. Suber