The Advantures Of Hobb And His Magical Hat

The Advantures Of Hobb And His Magical Hat

A Story by Seanh12
"

Crazy mad story. Not completed yet, but I thought I would share it!

"

Hobb came from a poor family who could not afford much. Hobb and his family came from a deprived town where there were no jobs in the arena. Despite all of this Hobb was a optimistic misunderstood boy who only dreamed of owning a hat to keep his head warm.  There was a boy called Hobb who truly desperately wanted a hat.

One day Hobb was going to meet his friend Bob in the park. It was a nice warm sunny day. Hobb was hopping down the street to saw his friend called Bob when he saw it. Hobb was in shock he thought to himself he had the have that red with black diamond shaped fedora style hat. Hobb hopped to the guy and said “Please Mr may I have your have hat, I have been searching and dreaming for a hat like that for a very long time, I am poor and cannot afford a hat and that hat is not just a hat it is a magic hat and can transform my life forever” The guy named Mark did not know the hat had magical powers and could change people’s lives.  With knowing this Mark defend his hat with his life and says to Bob “if you want this hat you have to fight me for it”. Bob said “ok but who will we get to be the referee and Bob had an idea and though “Hi why don’t we give Batman a call”. Mark said, “ OK sure we can try but won’t he be too busy to help us”. Bob said “why don’t we just try OK” Bob phoned Batman up, Batman answered “Hello this is Mark would you be willing to be the guest special referee for this fight I am going to have with this guy called Hobb for my hat. This boy Hobb thinks the hat has magical powers and can transform his live.

© 2013 Seanh12


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

235 Views
Added on March 4, 2013
Last Updated on March 4, 2013
Tags: Funny Crazy Mad

Author

Seanh12
Seanh12

Ebbw Vale, United Kingdom



About
I live in Cardiff, I love writing, I write horror/thriller and murder mysteries. I am currently studying Film Studies at Cardiff Atrium University . I am a geek I love comic books and graphic novels,.. more..

Writing
Love Pain Love Pain

A Screenplay by Seanh12


 Fallen Detective Fallen Detective

A Screenplay by Seanh12