The Everyday School Day (part one)

The Everyday School Day (part one)

A Story by seanthegreat
"

a story about 13 year olds love story I will upload a series of these so therefore this will be a series

"
These story's are not about sex nor anything of that nature but no one is saying theses stories don't include them,enjoy.
So as always everyday i'm dropped off at school with nothing to do except mess with my iPod. I keep telling my parents i don't like to be dropped off at school at 6:00 in the morning. All they do is just shoo me off. The what i like t call "dangerous" kids walk by me I decide to keep  my head down just so i don't have to take a crap in my pants. They just walk along and play their loud a*s music,don't they understand people are trying to sleep. I wait for one of my close and very well minded friend, Francine to walk through those double doors and say "hello,Jacob". When she did walk in we talked about how i think ways guys talk and act to girls is just stupid,whenever I say s**t like that Francine always says "Jacob,you are the perfect boy" she says stuff like that all the time. I think shes really cute and all but just me with her i just don't see it happening and even if i did want it to be i don't even know if she does like me.

After a living hell of Algebra and Science i was litteraly brain dead. It was finally lunch,before i walked over to my friends i aqwardly walked to the boys bathroom (people who had a sleepy leg trying to walk somewhere know how aqward it feels) I got there and Susie Hombni, fell victim to the "dangerous" kids.They knocked down all of her books. They walked away not even laughing,just like it was nothing.
I bent down and helped her pick up her books. she just stared at me and ran away

© 2012 seanthegreat


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Beautiful author websites
Stop wasting time and money on Wix & Wordpress. Authors are creating beautiful websites with Myauthor.space FREE!

Stats

83 Views
Added on November 8, 2012
Last Updated on November 8, 2012
Tags: love story middle school 13 year

Author

seanthegreat
seanthegreat

v town, CA



About
i like to write storys of every genre more..