The Safety Matter of Children

The Safety Matter of Children

A Book by selarton
"

It is not easy to bring up a child till he or she can make a living by them. Once you have a baby, your focus of all life is mainly tied to your baby. For this point, Chinese have more experience and

"

No Chapters


© 2015 selarton


Author's Note

selarton
It is not easy to bring up a child till he or she can make a living by them. Once you have a baby, your focus of all life is mainly tied to your baby. For this point, Chinese have more experience and feeling about it because of confusion culture.
When a baby is born, all furnishings and designing should be changed in consideration of children’s safety matter. For example, a lot of furniture almost has keen corners which are dangerous to babies. It is easy for them to known down and get hurt. So it is necessary to be prepared with safety corner protector to take better care of your baby.
Apart from safety matter, what worries parents most is babies’ health. All parents hope their baby can grow to be strong and healthy. However, it is really a tough job for parents to keep their baby far away from sickness and disease. Actually children’s immune system is subtler when compared with adults. They are easy to catch a clod or have a fever. Besides, baby safety gates are essential at home in case of children’s sudden incidents.
Of course, a medicine box is better if you have the need. All parents wish their baby not to be sick and never go to hospital. But obviously it is just impossibility.

When comes to eating, it is also a big challenge for parents in different stage of kids. In general, children can be absorbed in vegetables and tough things when baby’s teeth all come out. But before that some liquid diet should be their main meal. It is also necessary to add or take off clothes for babies as the season changes.

Although it is tired to take care of a baby, there is still a lot of fun along with his growth. Happiness happens accompanied by sadness. Affairs of human life are the way they are, receiving and enjoying it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

46 Views
Added on September 2, 2015
Last Updated on September 2, 2015
Tags: safety corner protector, baby safety gates

Author

selarton
selarton

usa, Armenia



About
I'm a student at Dongzhou Middle School. It is very big and beautiful. There are many classroom buildings and office buildings. Besides the buildings, there is a big playground. After school, there ar.. more..

Writing