All You Need To Know About Breast Enlargement Surgery

All You Need To Know About Breast Enlargement Surgery

A Story by Dr. Luiz Toledo
"

Many women nowadays are resorting to breast enlargement surgery to match the increasing standards of beauty. It is important to get the procedure done from an experienced professional for best results

"
With changing lifestyle, people are trying to do all that they can to match the ever increasing standards of beauty. Women generally feel the pressure more, thereby resorting to surgical alteration and augmentation of various body parts. Breast enlargement is the second most common cosmetic surgery after liposuction in the USA.

Women who undertake breast enlargement surgery may either have undeveloped or uneven breasts; with one breast smaller than the other, or the original shape and volume may have been lost owing to childbirth, aging, or weight loss. Women may opt for this surgery either as a reconstructive technique after having a breast cancer surgery to balance the uneven breasts, or as a cosmetic procedure to enhance and improve their figure in line with the beauty standards.

Through breast augmentation, a woman’s breasts are altered in shape or increased in size using artificial breast implants or fat transfer using the patient’s own body fat. There are three types of breast implant devices used for breast reconstructive surgery. The first is saline implants which are filled with sterile saline solution, second option is silicone implants, which are filled with viscous silicone gel, and another is alternative-composition implants, which are filled with miscellaneous fillers such as polypropylene string, soy oil, etc., but are no longer manufactured. These implants help in changing the shape, size, and texture of breasts.

The patient is operated upon using local anesthesia with sedation, if preferred, and general anesthesia can also be used. The procedure may take around one to one and a half hours. The patient may experience a change in n****e sensation, sensitivity and soreness, swelling, and possibly bruising for two to three weeks during the recovery period.

Although the stitches are removed seven days after the surgery, the scar fades after several months, but in some cases it can also take up to a year or more to heal. The patient may return to work, if not physically demanding, in a few days after the surgery and exercise and driving is permitted after two to three weeks.

Among the various breast enlargement and augmentation surgeons, Dr. Luiz Toledo in Dubai is very famous and recommended plastic surgeons for various reconstructive and cosmetic techniques. He is a known and respected innovator in surgical techniques of body contouring and facial rejuvenation. One can check various pictures depicting the breast augmentation before and after in Dubai on their website to get a clearer idea of their eminence.

© 2016 Dr. Luiz Toledo


Author's Note

Dr. Luiz Toledo
Dr. Luiz Toledo is a known and respected plastic surgeon specializing in techniques of body contouring and facial rejuvenation, making him a recommended choice for getting breast enlargement surgery in Dubai. Their official website documents pictures of breast augmentation before and after in Dubai which depict their skills and results.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on September 28, 2016
Last Updated on September 28, 2016
Tags: Breast Enlargement, Breast Augmentation Before and A

Author

Dr. Luiz Toledo
Dr. Luiz Toledo

Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates



About
Dr. Luiz Toledo is known and respected an innovator in the surgical techniques of facial rejuvenation and body contouring. His skill as an international plastic surgeon combined with hi.. more..

Writing