Savior

Savior

A Story by Shadow
"

A man enters different peoples lives and kills them.

"

A man walks into a house. He looks at the nicotine stained walls and the scattered mattresses on the floor. He takes a step and hears a crunch. When he looks down he sees a used needle. He continues forward and kneels down beside a girl sleeping on one of the mattresses. She just turned nineteen and just got accepted into Juilliard. She looks up and her eyes widen.


    “Am I dreaming?” She asked..


    “No.”


    “I’m scared.”


    “I know.”


He then brushed her cheek as the life faded from her eyes. With the deed done, he got up and left.


    The man walked into a dark quiet house. He went upstairs and heard the whimperings of a small baby. He enter the baby’s room and walked up to its crib.


    “Shh.” He said as he stroked the baby’s cheek. And the child was once again still.


    The man left.


    The man walked into a burning building. He walked through the flames to a young child huddled into a ball. The child looked up and saw the man and smiled. The man reached out and took the child’s hand, leaving the huddled ball behind.



    “Why do you take so many who have yet to live their lives?” A young woman who was with him asked. “You even took the baby.”


    “For I am the Reaper.

    Are you ready?”

© 2016 Shadow


Author's Note

Shadow
What do you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
Added on March 11, 2016
Last Updated on March 11, 2016

Author

Shadow
Shadow

Nashville, TN



About
Just trying to see if my book is worth it. more..

Writing