Natural Disasters and Immortality

Natural Disasters and Immortality

A by MattD
"

An interesting take on something most will not think about....

"

 

Natural Disasters and Immortality
 
People are natural disasters; or if it makes more sense, the same as them.
 
Other species are living things just like people, yet they do not harm nature at all, but benefit it and nature benefits them. People as the highest evolved form of living things, are the main species with the capability of having a negative impact on nature. This is because of our own struggles, dreams, imagination, emotions, and everything that makes us people different from other organisms. While other more tranquil bodies of nature’s forms benefit us and show us beauty and peace, only natural disasters (all nature’s harmful and epic forces) have capabilities to hurt us. We see this as so because natural disasters are another side to the calmer form of nature and show that very calmer part of nature rising to its highest destructive incredible power that it must use in order to maintain itself and stay what it is. In the eyes of nature, people are like natural disasters that evolved from lesser and more peaceful living organisms. And to people, natural disasters should be seen like people that evolved from the more minor and peaceful parts of nature. Each will show the other fear and wonder. People are natural disasters.
 
A war, a cycle, the opposites, the peace, the agreement…….Both sides need each other: ALL nature and ALL living things; and within that, people and natural disasters. Never was there much of a difference between them.
 
Both people and natural disasters, helplessly engaging in what they must to fulfill the specialties that describe to them what they are and the reason why they are here, beautiful and absolutely terrifying in everything they do, yet innocent in their origins; Both are controlled and provided meaning by universal mechanics that they themselves will never understand as long as they are what they are, because the essence of their being holds them back from it. People and natural disasters: to make known the universe’s true power as they each leave irreversible marks on time, there are of many types and they all are with individual tales of their own. Natural disasters will never be aware of that they truly are while they are here. But with the perceptions of living things and predominantly the perceptions of people, natural disasters become understood, recorded, and immortalized in our writing due to the impact they leave. The reverse is true. As hard as we try, people mostly will never understand the true meaning of their own lives either: to us it seems our fate is completely meaningless to the entire span of all our own people, our own recorded history, and all of time. However nature and its disasters will makes us understood and immortalized in its own special way until the end of days (if such a thing exists) just like we will immortalize it in knowledge until the end of ours. We and it are the same, each just returning the favor to the other. Maybe the unspoken agreement of nature and life is out of either fear, enlightenment, or maybe some other reason. Like natural disasters, we’re just heading for one thing: an end to each of our existences; but the immortality that nature will grant us will always be there for every one of us after, as long as we fulfill our purposes and our destinies so we deserve it. But whether that is accomplished is not there for us to decide, but for nature to decide.  As long as we immortalize all nature and its disasters through our acknowledgments, love, and records, then nature’s immortality, which it gives us people and organisms, will always be available………….
 
Both sides (nature and living things) will immortalize each other for the next road after the end. There on that road, natural disasters and people will reunite with the other species which are among all living things and also with the other more peaceful aspects of nature which are among all nature. All will be together, and each side will share with the other side what that other side’s meaning was. And both sides will move onto the same channel and wavelength in one combined and unified transcendence of peace……maybe heading to a higher being, maybe heading to start over, maybe going to a place we cannot perceive, or maybe just ending with final enlightenment……..
 
Nature and Living things, for they are one cycle, one thing, part of each other, one process, to go on to another existence together like they in the one before that.
 
I believe that as the way of the universe.

 

© 2009 MattD


Author's Note

MattD
What did you think? Did you ever think of people that way? Or natural disasters? How about the immortality?

My Review

Would you like to review this ?
Login | Register




Reviews

That's a very interesting way to look at things. I happen to think that people were created to contradict themselves; although we are destructive and malicious to nature in the way that we pollute our environment and leaving enormously unerasable carbon footprints upon this earth, I think that we are here to contradict our nature and prove that we can be better than what we were born to be. If you go to my group "Gathering Stars" and read the first (and perhaps the only so far) thread post I've got a more detailed description of this posted.

We are organisms created to be brief but bright. According to our anatomy, there is no reason that we should age the way we do and yet we fall apart as we age. We were never meant to last but while we're here we might as well do something about it.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 18, 2009
Last Updated on February 27, 2009

Author

MattD
MattD

Roanoke, VA



About
Hi name is Matt DiMarco I'm in college right now. I plan to try and write and publish a trilogy book series that I have already thought of. Next year I'm going to start choosing the courses to put .. more..

Writing
Life Too Fast Life Too Fast

A Poem by MattD


Star Star

A Story by MattD