Irony

Irony

A Story by Ice Penada

"You're stupid. You got swayed by his flowery words easily. You shouldn't have let him hold your hand-- or if you really wanted the feel of it, you at least shouldn't have let him hold your world. You've given him the privilege to hurt you because he knows how you unconditionally love him.

Now don't you dare tell me that you were in need of attention that's why you went on with his flow. Don't you dare say he was the only one who made feel you are loved because a lot of people tried but you wouldn't let them in. You were too much of a coward to accept such intense emotion.

But to him you did. Because he had the confidence to tell you straight how much he adores you. Didn't you realize that if it was love, it would've been too risky for him to say such thing? It only proves that he couldn't care less on what would happen after he has swept you off your feet.

Now please, if ever you feel alone or unloved, remember you have me. You don't need to look for attention from someone temporary. You don't need to search for something that could undoubtedly hurt just so you can feel alive.

You have me. You've always had and you always will."


-said a friend who was once my lover

© 2016 Ice Penada


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on September 28, 2016
Last Updated on September 28, 2016

Author

Ice Penada
Ice Penada

Philippines



About
I am in love with words and their power to move people. I am a living irony. more..

Writing
My Own My Own

A Poem by Ice Penada


Okay Okay

A Story by Ice Penada


3 3

A Poem by Ice Penada