New Med Regime

New Med Regime

A Poem by ShaneBerry
"

kayla just want to be friends... she says what we had was "too good to be true.." this will be my last poem for a while..

"

I’m crouching in the corner, face stained with tears,

As I look at your mascara stains on my pillow, remembering all that I fear.

So here’s!

To my wishes and dream!

So here’s!

To the pain and the new med regime!

Here to the streams and dreams, tears and fears!

Just want to be friend, after saying we were never really together to start with…

But I remember the kisses, the bites, the playful little fights.

And always talking to you about wanting to stay for the night.

It is what you feel.

You say is “too good to be real”

But real is a state of mind,

And we where lucky to find,

Eachother,

No other,

Just us…

So here’s!

To my wishes and dream!

So here’s!

To the pain and the new med regime!

© 2011 ShaneBerry


Author's Note

ShaneBerry
Kayla just wants to be friends now... she is terrified of commitment. idk how to help her passed that except by showing her that i am worth being with her. i love her, and she feels for me, i know she does, otherwise she would not have cried when she tolled me that she cant be with me.. in thirty days i will get a job, and a license, and go from there. i am not giveing up on her, she is beautiful, smart, fun, and a good person. somone i am willing to wait and fight for. pleas, help me guys, let her know how i feel for her. "just being friends" is tortureing me, but not as bad as if i where to loos her for good... idk what i would do then.. i was happy for the first time in forever just being with her.. and i will do anything i need to do to be with her again. i love kayla.. and it may be bold to say, i believe she loves me too, but parental, and freind influence has made her terrified of being in a real relationship... i will do anything and everything i can to get her back in my arms... this may be my last poem for a while, i can barely write good, this is subpare compared to others i have written i know.. cant think too good when you cry like a little bitch am i right?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Shane your poems and stories are amazing keep them coming

Posted 12 Years Ago


A perfect idea, well done

Posted 12 Years Ago


Great idea

Posted 12 Years Ago


Sweetheart, I am saddened to read such a powerful sense of loss internally...I cannot say what goes through her thoughts but this is emotionally wrenching!
xx

Posted 12 Years Ago


Shane continue to write epics. there is no reason to stop let no one keep u down..this is coming from a friend even tho we arent friends anymore still here for u. your poems inspire the best in ppl and bring out happy feelings and yet makes ppl think about themselves and others around them

Posted 12 Years Ago


Your poem is amazing. It's filled with a lot of your love for her. I really think you're right about her. I'm sure she still loves you. She might be doing it for your benefit. Maybe she doesn't want to stand in your way. Just a thought. I hope things get better for you. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Fear, and commitment are two things that can, unfortunatley go hand in hand. It's one of a person's greatest weaknesses to allow friends and family to get inbetween something truly sspecial like you and Kayla had, but if you're willing to wait, and to fight, then allow time to pass , and truly wat for her. Be there for her as a friend when she needs one, if there are none for her. That's what a girl wants the most - even if she is single, she wants a guy to be there for her and to comfort her when she needs someone, and doesn't want to or doesn't feel like talking to her girlfriends. I know what's it's like to lose someone that important to you, and I gave up too soon.
Keep fighting, and waiting if you think she is really worth it.

~Amy

Posted 12 Years Ago


Well, there are many of us who are indeed afraid, and past experiences never help, it is always pertinent to show that they are worth the fight, they are worth never giving up on. Thank you for showing us this insight into you heart and mind. And I'm sorry things aren't better for you right now, but I know they will get better with time.

Posted 12 Years Ago


You can't give up. If you give up you will be sorry forever. I know. Men and woman both can get scare. Good things take time and patience. Real love take two strong people on the same path. Sometime you must twist your path a bit to find happiness. A excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


Oh wow. Well the poem you wrote shows such passion and love. I can see how you feel for her and I believe she should figure it out. It seems like what you had was real love and that is a rare sight indeed. I hope that things can be worked out, cause everyone deserves to be happy like you were. Good luck with getting a job and a license so you can be with her.

Elly

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

397 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 22, 2011
Last Updated on June 22, 2011

Author

ShaneBerry
ShaneBerry

denton, TX



About
My Chemical Romance “The Ghost of You” Name: Shane Douglas Berry Age: Born on 8/4/1992 Hair color: Brown Eye color: Green Skin color: White, Freckled Tattoos: Oroborus (red, center.. more..

Writing
Original Original

A Poem by ShaneBerry



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..