Just Don't Say You Want to Kill Me (Because I Get the Feeling You can Deliver)

Just Don't Say You Want to Kill Me (Because I Get the Feeling You can Deliver)

A Poem by ShaneBerry
"

a new one. for kayla

"

Just don’t say you want to kill me (because I get the feeling you can deliver)

 

I am dancing with melancholy headaches,

Why won’t you turn around and face me, for goodness sakes!

In my dreams, the pain is gone,

And I walk down the line you’ve drawn!

Drum beats smack the floor,

Raising feelings we had before.

But you just stare at me,

You look at me, you look at me,

You glare at me that way!

Your eyes cut like daggers,

And I feel like they’ve been thrown my way!

I’ll never run because it’s what I’m wanting, nothing changed!

But every time I’m sorry,

Every time I’m sorry,

Every time you toss it away, toss away!

 

Let me speak, for I won’t take long…

Let me acknowledge everything that I’ve done wrong.

I will caress you, with the tongue lashing like blades!

I will press you down onto my bed, it’s no sin.

And we will rub each other, make it skin on skin!


Your eyes cut like daggers,

And I feel like they’ve been thrown my way!

I’ll never run because it’s what I’m wanting, nothing changed!

But every time I’m sorry,

Every time I’m sorry,

Every time you toss it away, toss away!

© 2011 ShaneBerry


Author's Note

ShaneBerry
i just want to spend more time with her but i feel like she is avoiding me. i have given up 3 friends over her and its just not enough for her... id do anything for her but i cant do that unless i get to see her. maybe she is afraid. im dieing and she doesnt want to be too close to me when it happens idk... but i need her now more than ever..

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

SOmetimes girls have reason to be distant, give her some time and I'm sure it will all come out.
I really enjoyed this poem, your emotions came across clearly and if flowed incredibly well. This might be one of my favourite of your poems yet, well done!

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is a really good poem. I love how you made it really personal and that makes it easier to relate to. Your rhymes are very good as well. Great write. :) Thank you for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


It's hard when someone walks away. It feels impossible to move on. But, in some way, we find the strength to continue. We move forward. In whatever time you have left, you will find the strength to say goodbye if you need to. Otherwise, find the courage to say hello.

Posted 12 Years Ago


The fierce emotion and cleared extent reels the perfect stability of the quite message, well done, good read.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Really emotional poem...
Letting go is so hard for everyone to do.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Sometime we can't win. Hard to make all people content. I learn to do my best and help the people close to me. I like the stories in this poem. I wished often to be able to start a day again. Maybe I could change how the day ended. A lot of conflicts and decisions to be made in the poem. Thank you for the excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

405 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 1, 2011
Last Updated on November 1, 2011

Author

ShaneBerry
ShaneBerry

denton, TX



About
My Chemical Romance “The Ghost of You” Name: Shane Douglas Berry Age: Born on 8/4/1992 Hair color: Brown Eye color: Green Skin color: White, Freckled Tattoos: Oroborus (red, center.. more..

Writing
Original Original

A Poem by ShaneBerry



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..