Infrared saunas - History, Health Benefits and Technology

Infrared saunas - History, Health Benefits and Technology

A Story by shanewattson
"

If anybody want to relax their mind and body, sauna is very effective and relevant. In summer sweat automatically comes from our body but in winter sweat does not come. To stay healthy, infrared sauna

"

Historical confirmation and reports show that the Finns constructed the first wooden saunas over 2000 years. Today's infrared sauna can find its roots in Finland. The people of Finland were the first to build saunas that were based on the flow of hot air. The theory is that the Finnish people created these places because the weather in their country is cold most of the year. If we take a look around the globe, we will find that there have been similar structures built by the Romans, the American Indians, Russians and Turkish people.

 


There are different types of saunas. They are


1.Wet Saunas: - The water is filled over the stones in a spa that is wet because the stones are warmed to such an excessive temperature; the water vaporizes very quickly causing vapor to form.


2. Dry Saunas: - Dry saunas have very low moisture levels as opposed to vapor saunas. This means dry sauna can become much warmer than vapor bathhouses.


3. Steam Saunas: - In this the humidity levels in the air of a steam sauna make sure that your skin remains supple and hydrated.

4. Infrared Saunas: - It provides a much milder environment. Infrared rays heat the body directly and the air secondarily.


5. Traditional saunas are a high heat, low humidity environment. Temperatures range between 80-90°C (185-195°F) and water is splashed over the heater rocks to create a blast of hyper steam and intensify the feeling of heat.


There are many health benefits of infrared saunas which are mentioned below.


1. Improve blood circulation

2. Cleansing of body toxins via the skin, pores and sweat glands

3. Easing of pain and discomfort caused by arthritis

4. Relaxation

5. Stress relief

6. Relief of muscle soreness

7. Social interaction and a sense of community

8. Flushes toxins

9. Burn Calories

10. Relieves stress


Whenever we talk about technology two words strikes our mind. They are Far-Infrared and magnetic technology. The ceramic fibers used in Far-Infrared Technology are exceptional in that energy is released only as far-infrared waves, that is, only within the far-infrared portion of the energy spectrum. Even though it is capable of accepting energy at almost every wavelength, the fibers translate the reflected product into output in the far-infrared range. Magnetic Therapy is a non-medical method for the treatment of discomfort. Over the past years, publicity and awareness of magnets to help eliminate discomfort and enhance the body’s natural healing process has increased dramatically. Far-infrared radiation and ultra violet are also present in the sun's rays.


Thanks And Regards

()

© 2013 shanewattson


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe