How to select the best jewelry faceting machine

How to select the best jewelry faceting machine

A Story by shangbeikou
"

The decision to purchase a gem faceting machine can be very difficult. It is important to first evaluate the qualities of various machines before deciding which features will be most beneficial for yo

"

The decision to purchase a gem faceting machine can be very difficult. It is important to first evaluate the qualities of various machines before deciding which features will be most beneficial for your faceting experience. There are many things you need to consider.


 


Qualities


Before we get to the machines, let us define each of these characteristics:  repeatability, reliability, speed, accuracy, cost, and availability.


 


Repeatability


This means that you can cut the same stone every time. This means that you don't need to reinvent the wheel every round brilliant. It's also a sign of repeatability that there is a reference point to guide you in your cutting.


 


Reliability

You can expect to still have a machine that works in one year, five years or ten years after you have purchased a new machine. And, hopefully, twenty years. Faceting machines can last for a very long time if they are well maintained. Also, reliability includes accuracy over the lifetime of the machine as well as its accessories.


 Speed

This is how fast you cut a stone. Comparing faceting machines will show that speed and accuracy are the most difficult aspects.


Accuracy

This is how efficient the jewelry polishing machine can cut perfect stones. Faceting machines are necessary because making straight faces in a rock while holding it in your hand is extremely difficult.


 Cost

Cost will be a key deciding factor, along with speed and accuracy. Cost tells you how much we will have to spend on a new machine including shipping costs and accessories.


 Accessibility

The gem faceting machine that was invented cannot be purchased anymore because it's no longer produced. This will impact your decision as buying used machines carries a higher risk than buying new. We'll assume that you're purchasing a brand-new machine from the manufacturer in almost all examples.

© 2022 shangbeikou


Author's Note

shangbeikou
If you have any problem in choosing jewelry faceting machine, please feel free to contact us at jewelerstoolsmall.com.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

So I just know that a writing site is exactly the right place to market a machine of interest only to those who manufacture jewelry.

And you have to wonder about someone with the "name" shangbeikou claiming to be from Texas.

Obviously, when this guy was in heaven waiting to be born, they asked him if he wanted brains. He thought they said pains and said, "No thanks."

So of course I notifies the people he's spamming for that he needs tobe transferred to a job better suited to his abilities, like servicing brooms.
*************
Someone, who is an extremely inept writer, is spamming the Writers Cafe website in your name. This is unethical, inconsiderate, and monumentally stupid on their part, because the quality of the spam will bring you no customers.

He tried to insert pictures into the text you supplied but succeeded only in placing large blank spaces. And he either didn’t check, and fix the problem, or never looked at the finished page. Either way, he’s incompetent.

Not only does the reader learn nothing useful of your company, he makes YOU look inept. Worse yet, he’s spamming for a specialized audience—jewelry manufacturers—on an amateur writer’s venue. Why he didn’t recognize that is hard to comprehend.

This inept and dishonorable behavior in your name reflects on you, and tarnishes your reputation. In fact, were I you, I’d contact the company handling your SEO and internet services and demand he be fired for incompetence at once.

But be that as it may, he's annoying our members, making the site less fun to use, and accomplishing nothing useful for you. Yet you’re paying to have it done through your internet provider, SEO company, or advertising agency.

Obviously the writer has not a clue of how to present an advertisement. The best he can do is annoy the members while stealing your money. But still, the spamming matters, because if it continues, annoyed members may post negative reviews of your company

So won’t you please tell them to stop? You can view the amateur quality of that spam here:
https://www.writerscafe.org/writing/shangbeikou/2823772/



Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
1 Review
Added on July 26, 2022
Last Updated on July 26, 2022
Tags: gem faceting machine

Author

shangbeikou
shangbeikou

Houston, TX



Writing