This ones for you, cj.

This ones for you, cj.

A Poem by shan koch.

I come from, "CHRIS LOOK WHAT I CAN DO!" To the rope swings and the firefly catching, to the slip'n' slide & chalk.

I come from the "DONT JUMP FROM THERE" to the "DONT KILL IT OR IM TELLING" to the "lets ask mom if she will take us to dairy queen.. "PLEASE MOM PLEASE WE'VE BEEN GOOD"

I come from the "Odd parents fairly odd parents," "Prepare to countdown ROCKET POWER," "Hey Arnold, move it football head," to "just a feline canine little cat dog."

I come from the back yard bonfires, to the tall trees and corn. To the "Just climb up here you big baby" and the "HOLD ON IM SCARED."

I come from the tree forts, rope swings, and lawnmower races, to the "what should we make next?" to the long summer nights, firefly chasing & the smell of the hot grill.

I come from the "CHRISTIAN, SHANNON, GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW, THREE.. TWO..ONE!" to the "THIS IS YOUR FAULT," "NO ITS YOURS!"

I come from the vegetable fights in the garden to smashing them with baseball bats in the side yard, to the throwing apples at cars, and jumping off roofs of everything.

I come from a close family, to the hugs goodbye as my brother leaves for college, to the flashbacks that I still remember and think about every day, to the texts reading.. "i miss you too brother, come home soon ok?"


This ones for you, cj. I love you.

© 2012 shan koch.


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Dang Shannon you can really write! Keep it up!

Posted 11 Years Ago


I come from the back yard bonfires,
to the tall trees and corn.
A nice write.

Posted 11 Years Ago


aw this reminds me so much of when my sister left for florida.....only she a girl......lol :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

yeah!!!! shan this is really good i love it!!! keep it up!! luv you!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

shan koch.

11 Years Ago

AW. LOVE YOU.
Victoria Elizabeth

11 Years Ago

i luv you too!!!!! thanks for everything!!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 31, 2012
Last Updated on October 31, 2012

Author

shan koch.
shan koch.

Bluffton, OH



About
if you can't take me as i am, watch me as i go. the only thing i'm chasing is dream & drinks. more..


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..