What Type of Player Are You In Subway Surfers?

What Type of Player Are You In Subway Surfers?

A Story by shara hall
"

Everyone loves a good game from time to time, and when you get the chance to play games on your phone, it’s almost impossible to say no. Subway Surfers is one such game that has taken the world by sto

"
The cautious hunter

If you’re a cautious hunter, you’re probably not going to sink a lot of time into Subway Surfers. A lot of people don’t realize it, but this game is all about grinding. No matter what mode you’re in, you’re going to have to do a lot of walking and running. If you’re not okay with that, you’re not going to be able to reach the higher levels. You might not get too far in this game, but that’s okay. You don’t have to be super involved in this game to have fun. The most you have to do is walk to the right, walk to the left, and complete a couple tasks to earn coins. That’s it.

The daring explorer

If you’re a daring explorer, you might spend a few moments just exploring every option in Subway Surfers. There are so many different things to do in this game and you might be attracted to one in particular that you haven’t tried yet. That’s totally fine, but you can’t go overboard. Explore the game, but don’t go for the highest level. There’s nothing wrong with getting to level 8 or 9, and then stopping there. You don’t have to go for a high level just for the sake of it. While it’s fun to see how many coins you can earn, you’ll be stuck there for a while unless you plan on grinding a lot.

The persistent stalker

If you’re a persistent stalker, you might spend days on end just playing Subway Surfers. No matter what other activities you have going on, you’ll find the time to play this game. That’s great, but that also means that you’re going to be spending a lot of time getting coins. If you don’t have a lot of time for this, you might get frustrated after a few hours of playing. However, if you’re someone who is able to fit some time in here and there, you might be able to get higher levels in this game. You don’t have to spend a lot of time on this, but you do have to be consistent.

The chill hopscotch

If you’re a chill hopscotch, you might want to keep your phone in silent mode most of the time. Even if you are online, you don’t have to talk to other players. If you want to stay at the lowest levels, you don’t even have to walk or run! You can just walk and complete the tasks. That’s it. You don’t have to do anything else, and you don’t have to put any time into it. That’s great if you have a limited amount of time available, but it’s not going to take you anywhere.

Summing up

With all that being said, you’ve hopefully come to realize what type of player you are in Subway Surfers. Now you know what to focus on, and you can get to grinding without getting bored. Whether you want to grind for coins or focus on a specific level, you’ll be able to keep yourself occupied for hours. With so many different options, there’s no reason you can’t find a happy place in Subway Surfers.

© 2022 shara hall


Author's Note

shara hall
Depending on your preferences and playstyle, you may fall into one of the following archetypes in subway surfers. Don’t worry if you aren’t sure; there are plenty of others out there who can only fill so many niches. If you want to get better at quordle countering your weaknesses or take advantage of your strengths, read on!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ado Watermelon is the perfect summertime activity to beat the terrible heat. Since it combines the excitement of relay races, the coolness of water sports, and pure, wholesome fun, this traditional outdoor activity is perfect for family get-togethers, picnics, or a day at the beach.

Posted 6 Months Ago


More crap from scammers who will cheat you.

Avoid, avoid, avoid!

Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 12, 2022
Last Updated on August 12, 2022

Author