First Loves Are Forever

First Loves Are Forever

A Story by shardsofFrance
"

A story or a memorie?

"

     The swings creaked and a few children could be heard playing around in the backround.  That's when things became clear.  He loved her and not me.  He could never love me and he would never realize that I loved him no matter what.  I could never hate him, but I could hate her.  I could loathe her.  Courtney Carlan.  She was a dramatic b***h, and I wanted her dead.  That would kill him though.  That would kill Willus's heart.  He would still love her and he would hate me.  What a shame.  Lacie Boholst.  A very dear friend of mine, stood next to me.  Her long dyed black hair framed her face as she looked at the ground.  This is what she looked like when she told me.  I sat on the highest part of the red and tan faded playground.  The row of dark green slides in front of me and the chain ladder next to me.  My strawberry blonde cropped hair blew around my face, and one single tear went down the side of my face.  A few minutes passed before I darted into the near-by woods and found a clearing deep into the trees.  I don't cry over boys.  I don't, it wasn't me.  I just stood leaning against a tree vomiting out the non-exsistent contents in my stomach.  I couldn't take the news.  They were engaged.  They were f*****g engaged.

 

 

 

 

Three days later I was in the courtyard at school; sitting quietly and alone.  I heard someone belting out a song.  What was it?  Wonderwall by Oasis.  Taylor Renee Moore.  My best friend.  My hitman.  The only one who can fill these kind of voids in my heart.

© 2011 shardsofFrance


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Much better, girl :]

Posted 12 Years Ago


It has a lot of feeling and a lot of honesty in it. It's wonderful as always.

[I'm just wondering why I was not mentioned lol]

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A story with a lot of mystery. Hard to be close to a first love. To watch them walk away with another is even harder. No weakness in the story. Honest and strong emotion in the excellent story.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Awesome write! If you wanted I'm sure you could make a full-blown story out of this!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

654 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 12, 2011
Last Updated on November 23, 2011

Author

shardsofFrance
shardsofFrance

Colorado Springs, CO



About
I'm Sydney Gaudette. People call me Michelle. I blow the candles out on September 8th. I'm stupid, somewhat scary, laid-back, and a total b***h. Writing is my passion and always will be. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Secrets Secrets

A Poem by ShaneBerry


He and Me He and Me

A Poem by Kalpit