Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Enjoying Being a Teenager with Sisters

Enjoying Being a Teenager with Sisters

A Story by sharrondark
"

This is a memoir from years ago as a teenager and love being around my sisters.

"
Sitting in my room with my sisters talking and watching tv, being the oldest was great.
Waiting patiently for our mother to finish cooking dinner, yelling up the stairs . . .come and eat
Carol love to cook and it's been her profession for thirty five years.

My sisters were lovely back then and I really admired their admiration to go to school and initially finding a job without enforcement from family. They loved going shopping with friends and buying the latest gear to style and profile. Reminiscing on the good ol' days with no care in the world and this is how it supposed to be for kids.

I was very heart-broken when one of my sisters passed away, she was hit by a car and the person left the scene. Many people were devastated of this tragedy and it still hurts as if someone had punch me in the stomach. Sometimes I laugh of how silly she was and people always laughing at her.
Family is good to have around especially when you are having reunions and other events.

THE END

© 2012 sharrondark


Beautiful author websites
Stop wasting time and money on Wix & Wordpress. Authors are creating beautiful websites with Myauthor.space FREE!
Love Me Not
1986, Penny Herrera falls into the predatory clutches of Matt, an older man who has no other intention than to alter Pen

Author's Note

sharrondark
Just writing, ignore structure and grammar.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
Added on March 11, 2012
Last Updated on March 11, 2012

Author

sharrondark
sharrondark

Washington, DC



About
Sharron Dark loves to write especially for children's book. Blogging she has a thing for on any given day. more..

Writing
Why Me! Why Me!

A Poem by sharrondark