Reviews of the Ultimate Handheld Milk Frothers 2018

Reviews of the Ultimate Handheld Milk Frothers 2018

A Story by Shauna Allen
"

If you are using a microwave to heat the milk, one minute should be enough. On the stove, warm until steam begins to come out of the milk, but remove before the milk begins to bubble.

"

Do you love to drink a frothy cappuccino in a coffee shop?

Would you like to be able to make one at home but do not want to buy an elegant espresso machine?

Well, you're in luck, there's a way you can still enjoy the foamy delight without spending all that money on a big machine.


How to fake a Latte at home


All you need is a little coffee, a little milk, a microwave or a stove and a portable milk frother. Heat the milk in the microwave or on the stove if you prefer. And then let the frother take over there. When you have prepared the perfect foam, simply add to the coffee. Depending on the power of your manual milk frother, take less than three minutes to create the appropriate consistency foam. The trick is to get small air bubbles in the milk. The smaller, the better.




If you are using a microwave to heat the milk, one minute should be enough. On the stove, warm until steam begins to come out of the milk, but remove before the milk begins to bubble.


Foaming milk with a portable milk frother


Making foam for your cappuccino or latte is easy when using a portable milk frother.


Step 1: Pour half a cup of milk into a jug. Depending on your coffee beverage, you can froth cold or hot milk.

 Remember milk bubbling when inserting the manual milk frother, so do not add too much. Below a third of the volume of the jug is the best.


Step 2: Before turning on the portable milk frother, insert the froth wand into the milk jug. Turn on the frother and gently start pumping the manual milk frother up and down into the milk jug. You can tilt the jug a little bit to let in more air. Lift the frother to the surface every few seconds to create more bubbles.


Step 3: Continue pumping until the milk thickens and you can see how the bubbles form. The kind of foam you think depends on your personal preferences. If you're making a cappuccino, aim for smaller bubbles. If you are manufacturing a latte, the bubble may be more significant to let the coffee pass when you pour it.




Tips for effectively using your hand milk frother


Use freshly-open milk to obtain the best foam results. Keep the foam rod just below the surface of the milk, lifting it occasionally to allow extra air to enter. Play with the heat and automated functions to achieve your preferred foam type personally. You cannot re-froth milk that has already been frothed. You can remove excess bubbles in the milk by tapping the milk jug at the kitchen counter after frothing. Turn frothy milk into carafe before pouring into cup or cup.


Most manual milk extractors work with standard AA batteries. The strength of your frother will depend heavily on the type of batteries you use. Once you have selected the best portable milk frother, you will not want to skimp on the batteries. 

You might also consider investing in a set of rechargeable batteries so that you can keep the optimal foaming speed at all times.


© 2018 Shauna Allen


Author's Note

 Shauna Allen
You might also consider investing in a set of rechargeable batteries so that you can keep the optimal foaming speed at all times.
Read More Information, Visit this site

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

689 Views
Added on February 18, 2018
Last Updated on February 18, 2018
Tags: milk frother, kitchen tools, handheld milk frother