Insanity

Insanity

A Poem by staYoung

The essence of insanity brought forward the brilliance of humanity.

It brought forward the small character differences in us all,

from the insecure and paranoid to the schizophrenic and mentally ill…

What can bring us to the brink of insanity can drive us to success and good will.

The intense thoughts that circulate through our minds, is what makes us humans so divine.

The melodies, the catastrophes, everything we learn, into our minds it is burned.

The memories that we will never forget allow us to communicate, to create, to agree and to debate.

From the creation of music, and any hand-held instrument,

The exact mental strength that drives men insane has blossomed the eternal growth that we cannot escape.

The growth of a human mind is surely one of a kind. No other organism is quite the same.

In comparison to ours, you could say they’re quite lame.

If we don’t stimulate what we have, if we decide to hold it back; if we don’t excel to our maximum level,

Your minor rights will not be achieved, your pursuit of happiness, always pursued, never accomplished.

Never at peace in your mind, is never at peace as a soul, with your individual.

Know who you are, know why. Know what you want, know why. Know how you’re going to get there:

because if you do, insanity will fly right past you. 

© 2013 staYoung


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on September 3, 2013
Last Updated on September 3, 2013

Author

staYoung
staYoung

san diego, CA



About
I'm an easygoing girl, and sensitive in a quite way. I love a good competition, and a good game. Don't be afraid to talk to me. :] more..

Writing
Don't Leave Don't Leave

A Poem by staYoung


Struggles Struggles

A Poem by staYoung