Spread Love and Wish for Hope.

Spread Love and Wish for Hope.

A Story by shaznanaleem
"

motivation for the depressed (sort of)

"
Every day is a struggle, not just for you, but for me, for her and for him. In our own way, life kicks us down and commands us to stay there. Some of us decide to give up and to do as life commands, while others get back up and command life to stay down. Either way, we all have battle scars to prove our fight; don’t think of these scars as weaknesses as most so mistakenly do, think of it as a reminder that you were strong enough to stop there and that you were strong enough to fight. Let those scars heal you, but don’t let it define you. Show the world your scar and show others that it’s okay to ask for help, it’s okay to hurt. Everyone hurts. Every person’s nightmare is different, but the way most of us react to it is similar. Pain and sadness is the ultimatum. Don’t give into it. Remember we command our life, and life will follow. Believe in yourself. Days will get tougher but there will be days that are easier. Hold onto any shimmer of hope, and ignite it onto someone else. Don’t ignore another person’s cry for help; our ignorance could cost a life. Always look to help someone else. We all wear masks, so why brush away other people’s emotions when we know this fact? Why look away so easily, and think of it as nothing. Why not smile instead, and wish a person a great day, and why not let another person be hopeful? Spread LOVE, and WISH for HOPE.

© 2015 shaznanaleem


Author's Note

shaznanaleem
its not that good, its the first time im doing anything of this sort, the public publishing thing, so please review :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
Added on January 1, 2015
Last Updated on January 1, 2015

Author

shaznanaleem
shaznanaleem

colombo, Sri Lanka



About
i write to pass the time, not too good at it, not too bad at it either. mostly just day to day stuff, about whatever that inspires me. accepts criticism readily. more..