Vampire Hunter

Vampire Hunter

A Story by shira1001
"

April is a snarky vampire who is desperate to find her parent's killer. Gethin is a powerful vampire lord who refuse to drink blood. Only by working together can they save the world from darkness.

"

        For a vampire hunter April was having a relatively common day: travel to new town, destroy the vampires threatening the town and leaving the town before the gratitude of the townspeople annoyed her too much. Her father and mother were vampire hunters and taught April everything she knew about vampire hunting before they were killed by a psychotic vampire lord named Sanguis when she was fourteen years old. For four years she traveled crossed the empire killing vampires and searching for any traces of the vampire lord that murdered her family. 

        'Well the night isn't over yet' she mused to  herself as she nonchalantly dodged a massive overhead blow from a massive vampire that seemed to be pure muscle that cracked the earth underneath her feet.

        The graveyard she is fighting the vampire  in have seen better days with massive craters and broken tombstones scattered across the normally immaculate lawn. April had already defeated the over sized vampire's underlings without any problems but the leader seemed seem to be on a completely different level from them. The leader suffered from a few scratches from the short sword that she had held in her hands, April on the other hand suffered no such injuries

         The two fighters stared at each other uneasily, the vampire's massive war hammer with a steel head and wooden handle whirled around in his hands like a massive whirlwind. April had the nasty impression that a she will be dead women even if she only took a glancing hit from the monstrosity in the vampire hands. She reminded herself to be careful, she was cocky not suicidal damn it, the hammer head is bigger than her entire chest and she really don't want to die without most of her organs.

          "You can't beat me midget." The over sized vampire roared. April have to roll her eyes at the clichéd insult  that she heard from most vampires before she destroyed them anyway. "And you fought well for someone who is over compensating for thing with that over sized hammer of yours."April quipped back.

          In regard to the insult the vampire attempted to turn April into a pancake with the massive hammer.

          April easily danced to the side, he then tried to aim a horizontal swing that would have turned her head into had it hit.

          "Stay still you walking blood bank" The vampire finally had enough of April nonchalantly dodging all of his blows like nothing.

           "Nope I don't want to" The hunter grinned.

            For a brief second April actually thought that the over sized vampire whose name she immediately forgot after he boasted how he will kill her would actually have a heart attack despite the fact that his heart shouldn't even be beating.

           The cliched vampire roared and charged towards the hunter with surprising speed for his size, April rolled towards the side while drawing her sword from her back and slashed open the vampire's back in one smoothed practiced motion. The sudden pain made the berserk vampire stumble and trip and the momentum forced the vampire to roll a few times on the ground then he sat up dazed.

           April then took advantage of his condition by swing her sword right at the vampire's face, he manage to block it with the hammer.

             The vampire never saw the short sword been rammed through his heart from the April's other hand. The vampire let out a gasp and exploded into a pile of ashes and a gust of a wind scattered it.

             "Good job on finishing those idiots" a cool and collected voice rang out behind her. The speaker is a black haired boy her age with cold blue eyes and cocky smirk on his face, dressed a black shirt and jeans.

            "So you liked the show huh" April smirked at the other teen. Despite her words she still haven't let her guard down, despite the other teen's casual appearance she can feel that he is a vampire and he is a lot more  stronger than the three idiot that she just destroyed.

             "Yes", you are quite strong to handle the vampires like that." The boy admired, "You definitely lived up to your name." At that April drew her sword and short sword again, ready for whatever the vampire is going to throw at her.

               "Relax, Miss April" the boy 's eyes gleamed "I am here to ask for your help?"

 

          

 

© 2017 shira1001


Author's Note

shira1001
Please give me some constructive criticism so I can improve,
Thank you for reading

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on December 22, 2017
Last Updated on December 22, 2017
Tags: Adventure, romance

Author

shira1001
shira1001

Melborune, Glen Waverley, Australia



About
I am university student and aspiring writer more..