Suzuki gixxer Price and Specifications in Bangladesh

Suzuki gixxer Price and Specifications in Bangladesh

A Story by shirleywise
"

Suzuki gixxer is one of the best bike on the 150CC premium bike segment. According to some reviewers, the suzuki gixxer is the best bike on among the other same category bikes on the market right now.

"

Suzuki gixxer is one of the best bike on the 150CC premium bike segment. According to some reviewers, the suzuki gixxer is the best bike on among the other same category bikes on the market right now.

The suzuki gixxer has a very nice sporty look. This is a 154.9CC bike with a single cylinder engine motorbike. The weight of this motorbike is 135 kg. The engine of this bike is air cooled and the fuel delivery system of this bike is carturatted. The maximum power of this bike is  14.8PS at 8,000 rpm and the maximum torque of this bike is 14 Nm at 6,000 rpm. The suzuki gixxer has a very heavy duty air cooled engine. And obviously you will get a 5-speed gearbox with the mighty suzuki gixxer motorbike.


The size of the front tyre of this motorbike is 100/80-17 and the rear tyre size is 140/60-17 140/60R-17. Both of the tyre is tubeless and you will get alloy type wheels with it.

Moving to the braking, there are two different braking variants of this motorbike which are single disc and dual disc. According to our test the braking condition and control of this bike is very smooth.


Moreover you will get digital speedometer, kick and self start and a 12V battery with the bike. The fuel tank capacity of this motorbike is 12 litres. You will get 45 km mileage on this suzuki gixxer.


Suzuki Gixxer Single Disk Price: 2,20,000 Tk

Suzuki Gixxer Double Disk Price: 2,30,000 Tk


© 2018 shirleywise


Author's Note

shirleywise

Find more reviews at amar price


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
Added on September 9, 2018
Last Updated on October 15, 2018
Tags: bike

Author

shirleywise
shirleywise

Waltham, MD