[untitled]

[untitled]

A Story by Shorty

   When I heard your newborn cry I felt a sigh of relief run down my tearfull face. I never been so happy in my life. I knew that you were going to be the light of my life from this day forward. That I was going to be the best mom that i could for you.The first thing I asked them was is he okay and when they aswered with a yes I started to cry more.

     When I brought you home I could not rest. For that would mean taking my eyes off your beutiful ,glowing,pale face. You slept all the time the first month only waking a couple minutes off an on. I wanted you to stay awake so badly to see them bright,big,blue eyes. I told everyone how perfect your eyes were and everyone waited in aticipation too see them open up to this big new world.

     Christmas came and i hardly got to hold you that day. Everyone took you and daudled over your sweet baby face.It made me feel a uselessness like somthing i was missing.I was glad though so many people that loved you would be in your life.I was glad to get you home and hold my baby boy though.

 

 

© 2008 Shorty


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on February 27, 2008

Author

Shorty
Shorty

ST. Thomas, PA



About
I'm 18 and live in pa with my fiance. He moved down to pa to be with me from uperstate ny. Were working to get on our feet. I probly not the greatest writers of most on here but i enjoy writing. Have.. more..

Writing