a little something i wanted to share with everybody

a little something i wanted to share with everybody

A Story by Shoug
"

the post says it all. awaiting for some reviews. ( journal post)

"
 "just something i wrote that i wanted to share"


The worst thing about this generation and society is that most people find it fun to talk about others, which is tearing friendship/family etc. apart. It shouldn't be that way, we're all humans and nobody is perfect so talking about others does not make you a better person. Usually the people that talk about others are the ones that are insecure about themselves so they talk about each other or people that are better than them to make themselves feel better, terrible idea. It doesn't make anyone cool in fact, they are showing the others that they can never be trusted.The second thing i would like to talk about is rumors. Spreading false news about people appears to be the most enjoyable thing  teenagers and adults do. I'm not saying that everybody spreads rumors, but i'm just saying that every single person on planet earth have done that before on purpose or by accident. Theres always bad and good views towards life so getting sad and depressed over one reason isn't the best solution, remember to never let anyone or anything get to you and make you feel miserable.Happiness is the key to happiness and living a carefree life, remember that.

© 2013 Shoug


Author's Note

Shoug
feel free to leave a review or to contact me .

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on February 13, 2013
Last Updated on February 13, 2013
Tags: life trust betrayel society kuwa

Author

Shoug
Shoug

Kuwait City, Kuwait, Kuwait



About
more..

Writing
Chapter 1.. Chapter 1..

A Chapter by Shoug


pt 1 pt 1

A Chapter by Shoug