Our Incomplete Love Story

Our Incomplete Love Story

A Story by Shubh Rajput
"

This beautiful Incomplete Love Story belongs to Dev and Megha. They love each other, But he was not lucky. And his love story remained incomplete.

"

This is our story of Megha and Dev, which remained incomplete, An incomplete story also has its own story which you will read in this story of mine. In which we had a lot of love for each other but luck was not with us.


This story benigns of my elder brother's marriage. My name is Dev and I have been living in Delhi for the last 10 years. I was living here with my elder brother and completing my studies. After I returned from college in the evening, I used to go for a walk with my friend Rahul. One day, his girlfriend came to meet him in a coffee shop, so he told me that brother should come with me. I also thought that it was better to go somewhere, so I said yes to him. 


When we reached the coffee shop, Ankit Rahul's girlfriend also came with a friend of hers. There I was losing my heart and fell in love at first sight. Megha was as cute as she was her name. I was already drowned in her lovely sweet eyes


The day went on and our talks grew and grew. We started getting meetings and started getting closer to each other. But as others our story has been stuck there too. We both had not spoken to each other yet I love you!! One day I finally thought that whatever happens, I will stay by proposing it. It was Sunday and I called her to the park to meet me. She came and held her hand and sat down on a knees and said those three magical words “I Love You”. At first she kept blushing and I could see her love for me. She also said yes to me. She told me not to like this baby, and proposed to me in a poetry style like Hindi Poetry. She loved poetry. And I still remember that I proposed to her with this poetry.


पुरानी होकर भी खास होते जा रही है, मोहब्बत बेशरम है बेहिसाब होते जा रही है।

Jay• on Twitter:

Everything was going well in our life. But then this story got a Turning Point One day she suddenly met me and told me that I wanted everything finished. At first I did not understand why she was saying like this? And so and, she didn't even want to tell me anything openly. I made her sit up and hug her. Later I got to know that she had a hole in her heart and her life was not long enough. 

My senses flew as soon as I heard this news I was completely broken inside. But I realized that this is not the time to break yourself, this is the time to be with her.  And one day she left all of us now we just had memories of her that can never be forgotten. Yes I'm happy just with her memories. Her memories are still captive with my heart and this is the most happy and sad (both) story of my life. Happy that's why I got her in my life as my girlfriend. And this is sad because she left me alone. Whatever moment I had in my life, I live happily with her and I love her even today. So, this was our little story which is incomplete without her. Megha I Love You!!!!

I am very happy to share my short story with you guys and I request that if you like this story of mine then don't forget to share it with your relatives or friends. And I also want that the love story of any of you should not be incomplete. Let everyone have the right to get his love. The meter doesn't do what has been the reason, but the most useful meter is your love. Like my love story. A person can die but his memories and love and belonging for them never ends. This is what we call a true love. She is gone but her memories are still in my heart which can never end. So I have learned that life can be made beautiful with love!!!!!

© 2020 Shubh Rajput


Author's Note

Shubh Rajput
Please like, review, comment, and share this story among your friends and relatives.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
1 Review
Added on July 4, 2020
Last Updated on July 4, 2020
Tags: love story, love, romantic story, story

Author

Shubh Rajput
Shubh Rajput

New Delhi, Dwarka, India



About
Hi, My name is Shubham Singh. I am a blogger, content writer and publisher. I love writing on a various topics and share the latest things with you people. more..