Everyone has a Story

Everyone has a Story

A Story by shweta
"

A story about fear,sacrifice,society and destiny

"
Siya was always an obedient girl to her parents..She compromised everything in her life to make others happy .And this made her happy too. Not having or getting what you want as others might not like it and still being calm,patient and happy is a very rare quality which is found in one in a million person. But this did not earn her anything...She sacrificed but was always told she did not deserve...She selflessly did everything...
Time passed ..She grew up to be a young and a beautiful lady..But one thing didn't change ..And that was compromising and sacrificing..May be that had developed like a habit in her.. Whenever she thought of making a move in her life she was worried about what will others think about that...Due to this she missed a lot of good opportunities which might have lead her to success and made her an independent women...
She started working in a company..She enjoyed her work..And every one praised her for the dedication she showed towards her work..Always ready to guide and help others...But due to some unavoidable circumstances she left her job...Which made her sad...She again took it as her destiny and tried to move on....
One day she was reading a novel at night...She received a text message from an unknown no..She did not reply and continued reading...The next day while she was busy doing her work she received a call from the same no...She answered and the Person on the other side said 'hi sia' ..She answered back and asked who the person was...But that person did not reveal his identity....She disconnected the call.
She started receiving the calle daily...And she always asked him who he Was as he knew quite a lot about her...Her name.. the place she worked...the colour of her scooter... how she looked....She knew he was someone who knew her closely....Days passed and one day again she got a call and this time she made her mind till the person will not reveal his identity she'll keep talking...
She kept talking for hours....And during the mid night she got to know who he was....He was Dron..A senior employee in her office..But they never interacted....
They started talking and became good friends..He was always there for her..Their friendship grew stronger day by day....They use to meet...Talk for hours... Understood each other well..Days changed to months..Months to years ..They remained same ..They liked doing things for each other...He was the only one she could trust upon...They connected and complemented each other well...But they never expressed their feelings to each other...
To be continued....

© 2018 shweta


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on April 29, 2018
Last Updated on April 29, 2018

Author

shweta
shweta

dehradun, India



Writing
Relations Relations

A Poem by shweta