Two Hearts

Two Hearts

A Poem by shywriter1108

I believe you have two hearts. There is a heart you need to keep physically healthy to live, but there is also an emotional heart. This heart is just as important, but not cared for nearly as much. It has chambers, like in your physical heart, but instead of pumping blood they are chambers for the important people in our lives. Some of us though need to learn to let go of certain people, because those people, even though we care about them, are like poison, and will end up killing us. And when negative emotions and feelings show up, we need to take care of them with the same motivation that we take care of something physically harming us. Because our emotional heart is just as, if not more important than, our physical heart. And if our emotional heart becomes damaged, our physical one can become damaged too. One thing people need to realize is that emotions effect us just as much as physical things do. We just need to learn how to take care of our emotions, and we need to care about them a little more.

© 2015 shywriter1108


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is fascinating a interesting thought I would love to see more from you plz don't be so shy I like the way you think shy writer it was a pleasure to read :)
Broken girl

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 21, 2015
Last Updated on February 21, 2015

Author

shywriter1108
shywriter1108

CT



Writing
I Want I Want

A Poem by shywriter1108