Bullying

Bullying

A Story by sierrasparks91
"

I just wrote how i feel about the whole thing.

"

Have you ever wondered why children are so mean? I think everyone has. Kids these days are so mean to each other and the ones they pick on can only take so much until they hit the point where they think if they were dead the place would be better. They shouldn't have to think like that. Now a days the teachers, principals and some parents say they will stop it but they never do. Here are ten ways you can try to stop bullying.

 

1.)Talk and listen to your children everyday.

2.)Spend time at school and recess.

3.)Be a good example of kindness and leadership.

4.)Know the signs

5.)Create helthy anti- bully habits early

6.)Help your childs school address bullying effectively

7.)Establish household rules about bullying

8.)Teach your child to be a good witness or bystander

9.)Teach your child about cyber bullying

10.)Spread the word that bullying shouldn't be a normal part of childhood

http://www.education.com/reference/article/ten-actions-to-eliminate-bullying/

 

For those of you that want to know what bullying is here is the definition it's a form of aggressive behavior manifested by the use of force towards others it can also be verbal and physical.

 

Bullying is wrong and we all need to put a stop to it there is so many people that commit suicide because they just give up and noone will listen to them. It shouldn't matter if someone is gay, lesbians, bisexual, different race or different religion and a different sex. They are all the same person and the people who chose to pick on them just because they are different is wrong. Everyone will pick on someone just dont continue to do it because in the end your going to feel terrible if something happens to them.

 

I got bullied through out my childhood for being different, I got called stinky and all kinds of mean names. People didn't know what i went through growing up so how can they judge me? I will tell you how it was for me growing up when i was three i got physically abused by my moms boyfriend from the time i was twelve till eighteen i was sexually abused until i finally told somebody it and i was raped by someone i thought i could trust. So before anyone judges other people you don't know why they act like they do, you dont know what happens to them when there at home or somewhere else so how can you sit there and judge someone when you know nothing about them. I am sick of hearing about people commiting suicide because they were bullied and i am tired of noone doing anything about it. I am going to try to put an end to all of this because noone should suffer anymore.

 

Thank You, Cici

 

 

 

© 2012 sierrasparks91


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love that you are very against bullying. I love that you are trying to make a difference with your writing. I can't wait to see what you will write next, maybe move up to a book about a girl, and how she overcomes the highschool bullies? I think you would do great with that. =)

Posted 11 Years Ago


sierrasparks91

11 Years Ago

thank you

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
1 Review
Added on September 13, 2012
Last Updated on September 13, 2012

Author

sierrasparks91
sierrasparks91

Springfield, OH



About
My name is sierra but everyone calls me cici i am 20 years old and i have one son named Jaiden who is a year old. My son is 1/3 african american, 1/3 indian and 1/3 white. I am a very outgoing person .. more..

Writing