a simple conversation

a simple conversation

A Story by Ridiculous

A fortnight ago the glowmoth called up the dragonfly and said in a very hushed yet agitated tone:

 

"I have no idea what all that hulabaloo is about in your tree, nor do I care, I'm assuming it's some kind of flack from when I blew your cover and told on you to anyone who cared to listen. I haven't done anything bad since then. So I find it ridiculous that you blocked me from one of your pages, seeing as how I only checked it out because I think it's what I'm supposed to do."

 

The dragonfly huffed and puffed and wrote an angry poem about the conversation. He never spoke straight to the glowmoth. So the insanity continued.

 

"Furthermore", said the glowmoth, "you give yourself away by blocking my ip address, a normal stranger would not do that, therefore it's obviously you, showing your love to me in your backhanded way. Thank you. I feel it- I really do- you wouldn't do things like that if you didn't have feelings for me-"

 

The dragonfly got all huffled and puffled and tried even harder to deny his feelings of love and passion for the glowmoth. But it was undeniable. He was hooked.

 

 

The End

© 2008 Ridiculous


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a tender, very funny, quite ridiculous piece of flash fiction. Well done!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
1 Review
Added on August 8, 2008
Last Updated on August 8, 2008